Chapter 57

"This is so amazing." I said as I ate my steak. It was cooked perfectly, along with the potatoes.
"Im glad you enjoy it. Your smile and happiness gives me life." He smiled. I can see my life in the future, sitting in a warm cozy house wrapped in a red and black blanket by the fire. As we both tell eachother that we will be together forever. We would have no choice, after he changes me, there wont be any going back. We will be forced to stay together. Its not like the love will leave, but something dangerous might happen.
"Anything else you need?"
"No. Im beyond fine."
"Sure are." I blushed knowing that he meant it.
"Im going to head to the bathroom, you ok out here?" I looked around. Nick took the full outside reservation. We were the only ones out here. Of course I would be fine. I glanced inside the resturant and seen the yellow dim lights. They covered booths made of dark red velvet, like Nick eyes, the dark brown wood went great with the color. A few men and women sat on bar stools drinking, the wine in the back looked like something from a magazine. I felt really comfortable.
"Ill be fine."
"Alright..." He got up, set his napkin down, and walked off. Eyeing me until I couldn't see him anymore. I turned around and gazed into the ocean. It was dark now, but we were surrounded by street lamps. They used them as a decoration. It looked so fancy and pretty. I loved every second of it. This was so far the best night of my life.
"Hey." A deep voice said. I turned back starting;
"That was fas-" the man sitting in front of me wasnt nick. He looked about 40, and drunk. In fact, I could smell his budwiser breath.
"What are you doing here?"
"What do you mean? I figured a pretty little lady like you needed some company out here all by yourself." His gruff voice said. Hmm...why would the workers let him out here? He must have snuck past them.
"My boyfriend is in the restroom, he will be back in a minute. Im fine but..." Was I being to nice? Was I letting my gaurd down?
"Naahh, whaddaya say I get us a drink? We can get talking?"
"I think ill pass." He stood up, his dirty and chipped nails landed on the table, making our drinks dance. I sat back in my chair, wanting to get up.
"Come on, ill go get us the bill and we can leave." He said through his teeth.
"No. My boyfriend is coming out now..." I looked over at the bathrooms. He wasnt. There was no Nick to save me now. I started panicking. I wanted to call a worker but I had no idea what was on his mind.
"No he ain't. I said your coming with me..." He grabbed my upper arm with a tight grip. I shrieked in pain. He lifted me up and grabbed my hips. Holding me close to his side. I was about to yell for help, but he gave me a look. One that made me know that I couldn't. My breaths were shaking as he opened the doors to the inside of the resturant. My heart was pounding and my chest felt cold. I kept staring at the mens bathroom door waiting for it to open. That small peice of hope was still there and it wasnt leaving. We were only a little ways from the front door when Nick came out. I felt lot better, even if nick hadn't seen what was happening. He froze when he seen I wasn't outside anymore. His red eyes scanned the room. They stopped when they landed on mine.