Chapter 46

We pulled into a hug. He had that manly pine smell, making me smile and almost cry.
"Im so sorry I believed it. I- I was so confused by you, you made me over think my life. With those pictures of me, stalking my facebook pictures..."
"Oh that? Yea, I made that drawing." He nodded over to the corner of the room. I looked and it was sitting on a small table. I picked it up and examined it. It looked so real.
"I wanted to give it to you but you would have felt even more uncomfortable. I needed a good picture of you from your facebook."
"That same day, you were having a conversation with somebody...who was it? His name was rein?"
"Oh boy. Well shoot, we are getting there now huh?" He ran his hands through his hair.
"Well, ever wonder how I caught up to you so fast? Threw the football team across the room?"
"Yes. I wonder that everyday of my life..." He shook his head. Not even smiling. He got up and grabbed my hand. He opened the door and led me downstairs. We were now in his basement. Where a small white room was. He opened the door and we sat on the 2 black chairs inside.
"Where are we? Why are we here?"
"I needed it to be private...well, almost private."
"Ok?" He cleared his throat.
"Rein?" The speaker started with static then an unknown voice started talking. They had some kind of accent, and they sounded like somebody who talked to mental patients.
"Yes?"
"Explain. Why everything happened the way it did."
"Well, my dear child Orca. Orca Harp, Nira Harp, I've heard them all. Your friend, well, can we just say boyfriend for god sakes. Nick isn't human." I looked at him half expecting him to burst out in laughter, but he sat there calm as day.
"What? W-what do you mean? Not human?"
"He, he's not a human. He's a vampire."
"Ok, cut the crap. Why-" My mind put the puzzle together. Super strong, really fast, weird red eyes, not wanting to be invited in.
"Nick..?" He grinned.
"Suprise." He said in a glum tone.
"Is this real? Nick, i need you to tell me, not him."
"Yes, I am not human. I am a vampire."
"Oh my god." So he was a killer in a way? How did he eat? That explains why he never ate school food.
"Why haven't you drank my blood? Or bit my neck? Got sick at school when they made garlic and tuna casserole? Burned to bits when we were outside?"
"I rarely drink human blood, when I do, its from dead people, and its processed. If I have or see blood from a real human, I get really, I dont know high." That explains him smelling the air when I hit my hip. He did know I was there.
"The other stuff doesn't bother me. I just cant be around human blood for to long. Belive me, you LOOK so tasty I can barely stay away from you now." I blushed and laughed.
"Im just kidding, its whats on the inside that counts right?" He winked and we laughed.
"Haha cute flirty time is over. Nick take her upstairs and ask her you pussy." Rein said from overhead. Ask me what?