Chapter 50

Yesterday was a good day actually. The day ended great. I got tons of sleep for Tuesday. Only 4 days until our first date, that perfect scenic saturday I've been looking forward to my whole life. Today me and Lila were going to the mall, to pick out a nice outfit for me and nicks first date. I was getting really excited. Lila was really good at doing makeup and finding clothes to match. Knowing that Nick was mine, possibly forever, especially after the transformation really made my life better. Having somebody to always be there and love you no matter what really made life awesome. I was basically rushing the clock to go faster. I really wanted the day over to get our girls day on. At lunch, I sat with lila and her friends. Nick sat beside me.
"You gonna make my girl prettier?" Nick asks nudging me.
"Pshh, prettier? She is already pretty." Lila said. I blushed.
"I know, thats what I meant. Its basically impossible." He winked and I laughed. The one brunett chick came up to our table. The one from the first day? Yeah, for some reason she came and tapped me on the shoulder.
"Hi Nira, I was wondering if you have seen Lacey anywhere?"
"No, sorry."
"Oh ok, I thought you guys were friends."
"Not really..."
"Oh, sorry..."
"Its fine."
"By the way, Im Cady." She smiled and nidded her head.
"Alrighty. Sorry I couldn't help you cady."
"Its fine, anyway, enjoy your lunch." Hmm, maybe she wasnt the brat I expected her to be.
***at the mall***
We walked into Rue 21 hoping to find a cute dress for me to wear. We found one in the display that totally fit me. It was a pretty pink and had pearls along the neck, sleeve and bottom linings. The tag said $45.00. I had just enough. Thankfully, lila (no matter how much I wanted her not to) she pitched in and we both paid half. We got matching pink heels and practiced makeup when we got back to my house. I wasnt really girly but I wanted to show Nick what I was capable of. He had no idea what was going to hit him.