Chapter 19

My mom and dad weren't even home yet. They were both still at work. So when we got to my house, all I did was walk in the door. I went straight to the sink and got myself a glass of water. All that running made me thirsty.
"You can come in." I said annoyed, he just stood at my doorstep which was very gentleman like of him but, I dont know whats going on or how to feel right now.
"Ok. Thanks, I wasn't going to  come in unless you invited me."
"Well thanks, but...you should just go. Ill explain everything to my mom and dad soon. Ill just call them."
"Are you sure? I think I need to stay just incase they-"
"Ok. I dont know what it is about you. You freak me out. You stare at me, you have pictures of me on your phone, you follow me places. I dont want you at my home Nick." I said. But only in my head.
"I think you can leave. Ill be fine." I said walking closer to the door. He stood near the couch.
"Orca, you dont understand. Those guys dont--"
"I will be fine" I said, in a harsher tone this time.
"Please just, be careful. Dont let anybody in-"
"I know. Ive been home before." what I was really nervous about was tomorrow. How many people seen me run for my life? How many people seen Nich throw kids like frisbees?
"Fine. Well, thanks for your help today. I had fun, and I learned a lot."
"Yep..."
"See ya tomorrow then?" I pursed my lips.
"Hopefully" he nodded his head and began walking. I peered out the door window and his eyes stayed on my front door, untill he was out of sight.