Chapter 52

Only 2 days until our date. Im so happy and excited. The day went by really fast and I'm really starting to get along with cady. Im already home, and I'm sitting on the couch. My mom should be home soon, I'm going to talk to her about Nick. Leaving out all of the vampire stuff of course until a couple years. She walked in the door wearing a bright blue and red silk robe. She smiled when she seen me.
"Hey mom."
"Hi hon!"
"How was your day?"
"Pretty good, your father wants to talk to you..." Darn. I knew it was gonna hit me.
"Well, ill talk to him tomorrow."
"You said that yesterday."
"Well, I want to talk to you today."
"About what?" She put some food in the microwave and sat next to me.
"Nick. I want you to know who he is. He will probably introduce himself better on saturday, cuz thats when our date is."
"Aww how cute, I still haven't seen him yet." I ran upstairs as she started her sentence. I grabbed the picture of me and showed it to her. Her eyes widened.
"Oh wow! He's really talented!"
"I know, he's really nice to. He cares alot about me. Thats why we are good together, since we were friends at first, ya know."
"Yea....have any pictures of him?"
"Umm..." I searched my phone and couldn't find any.
"No, sorry. You will get to see him in person on saturday."
"Awweee, now that my baby's already 17. Shes beautiful, she has a nice boyfriend..."
"Yeaaa." we hugged.
"So, he's good to you right?"
"Yes. And if he's not ill just let go of him." I lied. There was no way I was getting out of this mess. No matter what. But I trusted Nick enough to know that I was safe.
"Well, you can tell your father all these wonderful things when he gets home." She gave me a look with her eyes that was trying to force me to.
"I will tomorrow.." I said.
"Honey.." I went upstairs and prayed I could hold this off another day.