Chapter 58

Nick came rushing over. He ran pushing people out of the way, behind me I could hear wine glasses shattering on the floor, people yelling and cursing. Nick grabbed the guy from behind. He had a hold of his throat. I stumbled to the bar counter as Nick turned the guy around. Nicks veins were like rivers, they were really long and popping out. His hands stay clutched on the mans throat. The man tried pushing him off, when Nick go he yelled.
"Who the HELL do you think you are?" He punched the guy in the stomach, I ran over grabbing his arm trying to stop him. I yelled his name. The guy hunched over and Nick grabbed his face again. He punched his sqaure in the nose. The guy fell to the floor and I grabbed Nick again. He felt huge, and I could see his eyes starting to get redder. The man laid on the floor barely breathing and appologizing. Still holding on to him, Nick lunged at the guy, his knees landing hard on the floor, his fists collided with his face. I was creaming now, so was everybody else in the resturant. Workers were calling the cops. One came over and tried to help.
"Stay away he's dangerous. Im the only one who can help them." They took off after that.
"NICK! STOP!" The man wasn't even moving, his face was covered in blood. Human blood. Oh no. I took a hold of the collar on Nicks shirt and yanked it as hard as I could. He fell back and laid there. Staring at the celing. I checked on the man, he was unconsious. Nick was covered in the mans blood. His hands, face, clothes.
"Nick! Whats wrong with you? Why did you-"He looked at me with a blank stare, like he didnt know who I was. I started smelling blood. I looked at my hands and felt my face. I was just as bloody as nick was.
"Nick?" I whined. His pupils sit dailated. And his red eyes throbbed. Everybody around us was gasping.
"Red eyes? He's a monster!" I heard. I turned around.
"No, no he's not he's just-" I turned back to Nick trying to find words. Was he a monster? He stared at me.
"Nick?" I reached out to touch his chest, but he grabbed my hand. I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let go.
"Nick stop, your hurting me..." I begged. The last thing I remember, was him jumping on me. I felt his hot breath on my neck as he whispered
"My Perfect Blood" I felt a sharp pain in my neck. Not long after, I blacked out.