Chapter 6

There was only me and about 4 other kids out here. They were about 100 yards away though. Because they were smokers. They sat outside by a tree that was probably dying on the spot from all the tabacco. I hunched over trying to get warm. I decided it was proabably too cold to be sitting out here by myself with short sleeves. It peeved me off that Lacey didn't come after me. I didn't want her to, but she would be in her right mind if she did. She probably understood where I was coming from. Today had happened so fast and well, I just wanted to go home and stay home. I walked inside and looked for a dark and empty classroom to stay in for the rest of the hour. I went into the science room, where I was this morning. And sat down where I had before. I found myself looking into the darkness where my eyes made figurines of people dancing, and hugging. Where the other side of me. The side that kept thinking about how many cliqes there were in school, and how I had a stalker, and how I was asked out by the most popular kid in school, yet he didn't even know my name. My eyes began making devil shadows. They danced in fire as souls flew through the air, where my brain made up screams and hollers for them to be set free. I closed my eyes and seen Nicks burgundy colored eyes again. How unusual he was. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I didn't like to think about him, but at the same time, the sedudistic look he gave me earlier gave me the heebie-jeebies. Not the good kind.