Chapter 42

I have his address. I can visit him whenever I need or want to. But I cant abuse this. I need to pick the right time. But I cant wait anymore. I need him. Should I visit him tonight? I think I will. School gets out in less than 20 minutes. And I'm desperate. I was really jittery in last hour. Lila was worried.
"What is going on with you? Did you get it? Oh my god I totally forgot!"
"I got it, I cant wait to see him..."
"Let me see it!"
"No?"
"Its not like I'm going to visit him."
"I know but this is his privacy..."
"Oh, well, when are you going to see him?"
"Tonight. I havent seen him in over 3 months. Im going as soon as possible." She smiled and turned to the board. The bell rang and I jumped out of my seat in a hurry.
"Wait! Mrs.Harp! Please sit, we need to talk." I clenched my teeth as Mrs.feller stopped me in the hall. I went to the closest classroom and just sat down. It was Friday. I know I had a lot of time, but I still needed to get to him. I couldnt wait any longer. Of course she had to stop and tell kids to stop running and chat with other teachers. When most of the kids were out she came in and shut the door.
"How are you Orca?"
"Im good..."
"Great. I just want to see if you-" She sat down in front of me, folding her hands.
"Knew anything about what happened to Nick Grant. See, we cant get a hold of his mother and our records are gone. No address, Phone numbers, its all gone, you seemed fairly close to him, I just wanted to know if you went to his house, called him, ect." I clutched my phone which held some of the information she was looking for. Was it illegal for me to do this?
"No I haven't, sorry..."
"I see, do you know anybody that would have that information?" I thought for a second. Do I throw Hunter under the bus even though he helped me?
"Not at the moment. I'm sorry mrs. Feller but I really need to go, my mom wants me to help with dinner." I lied. Like I knew how to make sushi. She nodded and replied.
"Thanks for your help, have a good weekend."
"You too!" I shouted as I ran out of the room.