Chapter 2.

L.P.O.V

I smiled at his little huff. He was always adorable when he'd do that, and trust me, he would do it a lot when we were growing up. That's just Harry for you. As I pulled up into the school parking lot, I parked my car into a space and I turned off the ignition. Harry was the first to get out, so I grabbed both of our school bags, and stepped out, locking the car. When I handed Harry his bag, he flashed that amazing smile and thanked me. "No problem" I say, walking with him into the school building. I walked to my locker as Harry walked to his. Putting in my locker combination, I opened my locker, placing my books onto the shelves. I placed my bag inside as well then I closed my locker, locking it. As I turn around, my mate Tyler walks over, pulling me into the famous "bro-hug." "It's been ages!" He says and I laugh, stepping back, "Ty, it's been 24 hours since you've seen me. Don't be like those preppy girls who run and hug their best friends on Monday after the weekend." He chuckled, "What if I want to be?" I just stared at him, speaking, "You become one and I'll just walk away like I don't know you." He gasps, which caused me to laugh again, "So don't test me." He nodded, "I'll catch you around. Gotta find my girl" Tyler said, patted my shoulder then took off. I watched him then I walked out onto the quad, sitting at a table, across from Harry who was on his phone. "Hey, Lou?" I heard him ask in a soft voice. I looked his way, raising an eyebrow, "Yeah?" His eyes met mine, "Do you think I can come over for a bit after school? My mum won't be home for a few hours cause she's got to work overtime." He asked and I nodded right away, "Yeah, feel free to, Haz. I don't mind" I said, flashing a smile which made Harry smile in return. It's always a pleasure to have Harry over. Don't you think the same? I mean like you love having your best friend over whenever they can be over.