Chapter 29.

H.P.O.V

After graduation, we all headed to The Northhall restaurant and then later, Louis and I are going to a night club. That sound be fun. I unzipped my gown, taking it off and I placed it on my lap along with my cap. As soon as I placed my cap on my lap, I felt Louis' hand slide onto my knee and then up my thigh where it stayed. I placed my hand on his, as well as resting my head on his shoulder. During the drive, I had my eyes closed until we pulled up. We took two cars, so Louis and I were with my mum and Gemma while Louis' family were in their car. Once we all got to the restaurant, Louis and I stepped out of the car along with my mum and Gemma. Once everyone was out of Johannah's car, we walked inside. It was a beautiful place, and very expensive. Our waiter showed us all to our table, near the window and we all took a seat. Once seated, I looked at the menu. It was hard to pick something I tell you. There was a lot of seafood, but that doesn't interest me much. Yeah I'll eat sushi, but like once every two months. I guess I must've zoned off while looking at the menu because when I looked up, the waiter was waiting for me to order. "Oh, uh, sorry. I zoned out. Yeah, I'd like the Cumbrian Beef Fillet with Oxtail Dumplings, Star Anise Carrots, Port and Shallot Jus, please." I said, closing my menu. "And to drink?" He asked, "Hmm, some of your  Biddenden, Sparkling Rosé, please." I said, adding a smile. He returned a smile, taking my menu and then walked away, seeing how he had everyone's order. I turned to face Louis, and when I did, he was already looking at me. I gave him a small smile before turning my head when I heard someone say my name. "Harry, what're your plans now?" Johannah asked and I shrugged, "I want to take a year break before going back to school, I suppose. Then eventually go to college." She nodded after I spoke. When our waiter came back, he poured the wine for everyone and myself. I looked up at him, "Thank you." He nodded and smiled, leaving the bottle along with another one in case we run out. I grabbed my glass, taking a small sip of the wine. 'Mmm, perfect.' I thought to myself. I placed my glass down then put my hands in my lap. Our food shortly arrived and we began to eat. This was absolutely delicious. I would wipe my mouth here and there just in case it got on anything and I'd rather not embarrass myself right now. I glanced around a few times, catching Louis help the twins eat. I smiled at them. After I would watch them, I would look out the window. We had a perfect view of the London Skyline. It's outstanding to look at the London Skyline at night. Everything is lit up and just amazing. After a while, our waiter would stop by and ask how the food was and we'd all respond with, 'it's incredible' 'delicious' or 'this is great.' We were at the restaurant for a good two hours, eating, talking, laughing. Just having a good time together, and eventually, someone brought up dessert. "About time." I said, adding a laugh. Louis moved a bit closer to me, placing his hand on my thigh. I guess he really likes to keep his hands there because whenever he has the time, they automatically go there. Not like I have a problem with it. "Want to share something?" He asked, and I nodded, looking at the dessert menu. "How about the Yorkshire Parkin, Christmas Pudding Ice Cream?" He asked and I looked at it, "Hmm, sounds good to me." I said and he smiled. Once again, we all ordered and waited. When our dessert came, I took our plate and grabbed a spoon, taking a bite. "Mmm, good pick." I told Louis and he smiled. I got some more pudding on the spoon and  fed some to Louis as he let out a soft hum. I smiled, taking another bite. After I'd take a bite, I'd feed some to Louis. He'd smile every time and I knew everyone was watching us with smiles on their faces like the ones Louis and I have.