Chapter 49.

H.P.O.V

When I had awaken, it was around 10 am. I'm surprised I had stayed asleep for so long. I looked beside me and I saw Louis was still asleep. I smiled as I leaned over and I pressed a soft kiss to his temple then I snuck out of bed. I walked down to the kitchen and I switched on the light. I looked through the cabinets, looking for my tea. When I finally found the box, I noticed it was on the top shelf. "Ugh, Louis." I mumbled to myself. He knows I can't reach anything on the top shelf, so I think he does it on purpose. I held onto the cabinet shelf as I pulled myself up onto the counter. I then settled myself on my knees as I reached for the box of tea bags. Once the box was in my grip, I put it beside me on the counter then I slowly got off the counter, not wanting to fall backwards. After I was on the ground, I walked over to the cabinet that had all our glasses. I opened it and grabbed my favorite mug. I turned on the sink, filled my mug with water then turned it off. I then put my mug into the microwave and I heated up the water then once the water was quite hot, I put the tea bag in and added some sugar. I stirred it with a spoon as I walked over to the living room where I sat on the couch. I took a small sip, seeing how the tea was quite hot then I had placed it on the table in front of me. I looked around the living room, searching for the tv remote. Once I found it, I turned on the tv. It was a commercial about Christmas coming up. Well shit. You know what that means? Louis' birthday is coming up! What an exciting day. I wonder what I should get him.. Or what we should even do. I'm not sure yet, but I'm definitely going to start looking for nice places to go to dinner.

~~~~~

The clock now read 12:05 pm and Louis had finally woken up. I knew this because I heard doors close upstairs, telling me he's in the bathroom, then I would hear shuffling and groaning as he stretched when he reached the bottom stair. "Well hi sleeping beauty." I called out, earning a soft chuckle from Louis. The shuffling of his feet moved closer behind me then I felt his soft hands on my jaw, tilting my head back to look up at him. "Hi handsome." He told me before placing his lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss, then slowly pulled away, looking at my laptop. "So, a very important day is coming up." I told him as he walked around the couch and sat beside me. "And so there is." I put my laptop on the table, showing him the restaurant La Chapelle on the screen, "I was thinking we could go here for a nice dinner with the family." His eyes went from the tv to my laptop screen. "That'd be perfect, love. Have you contacted everyone yet?" He asked me and I shook my head, "Nope. I was waiting for you to wake up so I could show you it first then I would call everyone." I spoke as I grabbed my laptop to book a reservation. "Oh, alright. Well it sounds good with me." He said and I smiled as I finished booking the reservation. Once I had that done, I shut down my laptop then put it back on the table. As I was leaned over, doing that, I felt Louis' hand slide against my lower back then felt his hand hook onto my hip. I sat up straight and he began to pull me over to him. I helped by scooting myself to him then when I was to him, I rested my head against his chest as he kept his hand on my hip. "You're so old now." I said. Louis pinched my side and I hit his chest in protest, "Aye! I was joking, you jerk." I said and he just laughed, "I know, babe. I just felt like pinching you." He said as I glared, beginning to pout. "You're mean." When I noticed Louis began to lean in to probably kiss my pout, I turned my head just in time, "Nope." He let out a huff, turning away. I smiled to myself, now putting my focus on the tv in front of us. Yeah, this is our love, and I love it.