Chapter 47.

H.P.O.V

(Warning: Smut!)

This is what I need. What we need. I watched as Louis pushed my legs open once more and then he reached over, grabbing our half empty bottle of lube. He put on a good amount then lined himself up. He locked his eyes with mine as he pushed in. I closed my eyes tightly, and I felt Louis hold my arms above my head, and then him lacing our fingers. "Relax for me, okay?" He asked, whispering in my ear. I nodded, having a tight grip on his hands. I felt his lips against mine, so I slowly kissed him, relaxing myself. When I pulled away, I looked up at him, "You can move now, and I'll shut up." He chuckled a bit and started to thrust. When he started to pick up the pace, my lips started to part and I let soft moans escape. He didn't waste anytime on snapping his hips in a certain way, making that special spot get some attention. Once I felt it, I arched my back, moaning loudly. "S-shit, Louis." He let out his deep grunts, keeping his grip on my wrists as he began to thrust harder at that spot. I kept my back arched as much as it would arch then soon enough I felt his lips roam my chest and neck, so I closed my eyes. I tried to release my hands, but they weren't going anywhere. My moans became louder as Louis' thrusts became deeper and harder. I let out little 'ah ah ah's' or 'fuck fuck fuck' multiple times, and they're loud enough that if they neighbors have any windows open, I'm sure they can hear me. I opened my eyes, looking up at Louis, matching my moans with his grunts. He bit his lip, letting out harsh breaths from his nose and he used his free hand to grip my jaw, forcing me to look to the side and he attached his lips to my neck, going straight to nipping, biting and sucking. I softly gasped, then bit my lip. When Louis pulled back a bit, I heard him growl out, "You're mine no matter what happens. Got it?" I nodded, "Y-yes, Louis. Fuck, yes." I noticed his smirk when he pulled himself up. He released my wrists and gripped my hips with both hands and went back to his hard, deep thrusting. I gripped the sheets beneath my body, pushing my hips up to meet his thrusts, but it didn't last long because Louis just held my hips down and basically pounded into me making sure I felt this tomorrow. I released the sheets and dug my blunt nails into his shoulders and ran them down his back, gripping tightly at his lower back until I completely lost it. My mind went fuzzy and all I know is I'm yelling out his name then my body shuttering as I came hard against my stomach. Louis continued to thrust until they became sloppy and he came deep inside me. I must have blanked out because all I hear is a soft, "Harry, babe. Come back to me, okay?" I slowly opened my eyes, looking up at Louis as he pushes my damp curls back. "You okay? Thought I lost you there for a second." I just brushed my face against his hand, closing my eyes. "I love you, Louis." I felt a soft kiss on my temple then heard a soft whisper, "I love you too, Harry. So much." I smiled against his hand, "Now let's go take a bath, okay? Does that sound good right now?" He asked and I nodded, holding my arms up. When Louis pulled out, he picked me up and headed to the bathroom, holding me as he ran a bath. He stepped in when the tub was filled and he put me in front of him and I laid back against his chest, wrapping his arms around me. I closed my eyes, resting my head on Louis' shoulder. Louis rested his head against mine and slowly poured some water onto my chest as he washed my chest and stomach. My hips twitched a bit, seeing how I'm still sensitive, when his hand brushed against my groin. "Sorry." He whispered, " 'S okay." I mumbled. I could stay like this everyday. Not necessarily stay naked in a bathtub everyday, but I could stay in Louis' arms everyday. To be in Louis' arms makes me feel safe, and that nothing can ever happen. That's the way you should feel when you're in the arms of the one you love. Never forget that.