Chapter 20.

L.P.O.V

I heard screaming from down the hall somewhere, but as I was heading towards it, it went muffled, so I listened more carefully. I then ran towards where I thought it was coming from, but when I tried to open the door, it was locked. I tried picking the lock, but I had no luck with that, so I stepped back and rammed into the door a couple times, finally busting it open. I was horrified by what I saw, not knowing they were beating Harry. I grabbed the two guys by the collars of their shirts, dragged them out then I saw who they were beating. I felt so much anger build up, so I pushed them both down, grabbed one by the collar and punched him in the face multiple times, then I decided to slam his face against my knee, dropping him down as I moved to the next kid. He tried to run, so I went after him, grabbing him by the shoulders and I slammed his body against the lockers, but most importantly his head. I slammed it so hard that the locker dented and then broke off  of its hinges. I didn't even care if I gave the guy a concussion or killed him. I dropped him down onto the ground, looking at him as he just laid there then I looked at the other guy. Both are out cold. I ran over to the closet, gently picking Harry up, only to notice he was out as well. I didn't bother to go the nurse. I just took him out to my car, placing him in the backseat then I got in, starting my car and I drove to the nearest hospital. I would glance at him in the mirror here and there, making sure he was still breathing, which thank god, he was. I pulled up, got Harry in my arms then ran inside, getting instant help. I tried going back with him, but a nurse held me back, telling me to wait in the waiting room, so I did. After about 45 minutes to an hour, a doctor came out. "Tomlinson?" He asked and I nodded, walking over, "How is he?" I asked and the doctor spoke, "He's okay. Jaw will have some bruising because we had to pop it back in place. Ribs will bruise, due to one breaking, but other than that, he's okay. He's awake and remembers everything, so you don't have to worry about amnesia or memory loss." I sighed in relief, rubbing my face, "Thank god. Thank you so much. May I see him?" I asked and the doctor nodded, "Room 314." I headed to Harry's room, walking inside when I got there and I met gazes with him. I frowned, taking a seat beside his bed and I put my hand on his, "I'm so sorry, Haz. I should've got out of the class earlier." He shook his head, "Shh, it's not your fault." He whispered, not being able to talk much due to it being hard when having a broken rib, I would imagine. I leaned down, kissing his hand then I sat back up, "I'm just glad you're okay. Letting you know, they look worse than you." I said, hearing a soft laugh from Harry, "Good and thank you." He added. I smiled and leaned up, kissing his temple. Seeing by what just happened, you mess with Harry, you're going to meet hell.