Chapter 53.

H.P.O.V.

--"So will you Harry, marry me?" -- I froze. I can't say anything. I don't know what to do or what to think. I brought my hands up, covering up my eyes then I wiped them as I put my left hand down, nodding, "Yes, a thousand times yes!" I said and Louis smiled and everyone around clapped. Louis slid the ring onto my finger then I managed to cup his cheeks, kissing him. He kissed back and I knew he was smiling into the kiss. I pulled away then looked at the ring. "I can't believe this.." I whispered. "I love you so much, Louis. Thank you." I told him as I looked at him. "No, thank you." He said and I smiled, kissing his cheek. "I'm so happy this is finally happening with you two. It's about time!" I heard Gemma say which caused me to laugh a bit. "I'm happy as well. Actually, we all are." Jay said and Louis put his hand on my knee and I placed my hand on his. I honestly couldn't be happier. "This is all I ever wanted." I whispered to Louis as he smiled, pecking my lips. "You're stuck with me now" I added and he laughed, "I wouldn't want to be stuck with anyone else, but you." --

~~~~~

After dinner, Louis and I decided to walk around the city. We walked the streets then walked over to the park nearby. I took a seat on a swing and Louis stood behind me as he slowly started to push. Once I was good on my own, he sat on the swing beside me and started to swing himself. "I've wanted to propose for so long, and it feels good to finally do it." Louis said and I smiled, looking his way, "I'm surprised I'm the one you want to marry." He looked at me like I offended him, "Why would you be surprised? Harry, I love you with all my heart and soul. Of course I'm going to want to marry you." He said and I nodded, "I know that, and I'm happy I'm the one who gets to marry you. I was just- never mind. I don't know how to put it in words. Just.. thank you for being with me for so long and making this happen." He stopped swinging and got off the swing and grabbed my swing, causing me to stop. I looked back at him with a confused face, "Louis wha-.." I got cut off by him speaking, "You're the only person I see in my eyes. You're the only person I see with my last name, and no one else. Even though I fucked up and we fought, I knew you'd come back or I'd go to you. Even if you didn't or I didn't, I'd still ask you to marry me because that's how much I love you, Harry." I smiled, "You're my pain in the ass, you know that right?" I said, adding a small laugh as he smiled and laughed, "I was since the beginning and will be till the end." He said, leaning down, connecting our lips. The kiss was a small, quick one so I got up. "Want to head home now?" He asked and I nodded, "Yeah, it's getting cold out here." He grabbed my hand and I intertwined our fingers as we walked back to his car. He unlocked the doors, then opened mine as I got inside. He walked to his side, got in, started the car and turned on the heat. On the ride home, as always, he placed his hand on my knee and my hand rested on top of his.