Chapter 26.

L.P.O.V

I woke up around 7 a.m., but I let Harry sleep in for about another hour. Once the clock had hit 8 a.m., I woke Harry up. He groaned, rolling over and then he whimpered. "Easy, love. You're going to be a bit sore." I said, chuckling. Harry decided to flip me off with his face buried into the pillow. I sat on the bed, beside him and I rubbed his lower back, "I should've told you that last night. Sorry." I said and Harry nodded the best he could while mumbling, "It's okay. I had it coming." I nodded, getting up. I walked over to the dresser, opening the top drawer that had my clothes. I looked through what I had brought and I picked out a maroon long sleeve shirt, along with black skinny jeans. While I got dressed, Harry eventually got up, whimpering of course and well now, I feel bad. I watched him as I buttoned up my jeans. "You okay?" I asked, getting a nod from him, so I nodded as well as I proceeded to get ready. He went to the bathroom, came back out after a minute or so and got dressed. He was dressed in Rolling Stones t-shirt, black skinny jeans with slit knees and his tan Chelsea boots. I smiled at him then I looked away as I tried to do something with my hair. I can tell you now that we both have that crazy sex-hair, and it's hard to control at this point. I gave up and just took Harry's beanie, and put it on. After we both finished brushing our teeth, adding cologne and other good stuff, we put on our sunglasses, grabbed our phones and our camera then headed out. "Excited to see Paris for the first time?" I asked Harry, taking his hand in mine as he intertwined our fingers. "I'm very excited. You have no idea." He said and I looked at him, seeing him smile, so I smiled as well. "You'll have the time of your life. I guarantee it." I said, watching him nod while smiling. Time to explore Paris.