Chapter 2

Me and Kyla got first period together which is Culinary Arts. Speaking of same classes me and Quan has next period together and he can be really smart when he wants too. It's just them other hood niggas he be hanging around with. His family is rich just like mine but he don't care about being rich.

Kyla: There go the new boy I was telling you about boo.

He was cute and all...light skinned...real short curly hair with a fade and Puerto Rican...sexy ass pink red lips that makes you want to melt like ice cream in the sun.

Mrs.Jackson: Class this is Deshun. He is new here so treat him like he is family in here. I know he is good looking so ladies keep your paws off of him in my class. Deshun speak to the class.

Deshun: Hey everybody.

Class: Hey Deshun.

Me: Heyyyy.

Damn now he won't like me no more. He probably done lost all of the respect he had for me that fast.

Me: You can come sit next to me Mr.
Deshun.

I said that so proudly but to my surprise he came. I was blushing so hard but he looks like he's straight.

Kyla: He looks straight so I don't want you to scare him off and he be unconfratable around you so chill.

Omari: Ok boo.

Me and Deshun was having a good conversation and there would be the shy moments where I talk back and knowing that he is straight makes it worst. But he is a really cool guy to hang around with and talk too. He seem really sweet...we'll he is really sweet. He rich and I think I'm falling in love but my step dad would kill me and Deshun not even gay so.

The bell rung as I told Kyla and Deshun bye. Heading to my 2nd period class with Quan which was math. I hate math. But I know I gotta take it to get out this bitch.

But normally Quan wouldn't do his art work in class but today I am really shocked. I'm really starting to think he changing his ways and growning up for me. But I'm falling deep in love with Quan and Deshun both and that ain't that ain't right. I don't know what I am going to do. After art was lunch so lunch It was.

I sat at the table Kyla and Deshun and knowing Quan he gone wanna sit over here with us. I don't have a problem with it doe. But even doe it would be awkward.

Omari: Kyla you ready for practice today.

Kyla: Something like that. Then we got this parade coming up.

Omari: I know right.

Deshun: Omari you in the band?

Omari: Yass...I'm a majorette...Captain.

I was embarrassed because I'm to open with my sexuality. My parents don't care but I do. People are too judge mental now a days.

Deshun: Oh cool that's what's up shawty. Glad you truthful to yourself and not hiding it. You don't have to never keep anything from me because I'm straight. You can be yourself around me...I don't care.

That just really made me blush...like damn...I wanted to tell him don't do that because he was gone start something he couldn't finish. But i think I'm making him gay only for me. Is that a good thing or bad thing.

Omari: K (Smiles).