Chapter 46: Leaving Atlanta

We all checked out of our hotel room and loaded up the cars. I honestly did not want to go home but had to go back sooner or later.

We got in the car heading to the airport.

Mari: Shun you never apologized.

Shun: I apologize shawty.

Mari: I'm apologize too.

Shun: It's cool.

Mari: LaTrell?

Trell: What's up?

Mari: Well, I was thinking that well since I'm finna graduate soon. I made the decision to move in with Shun.

Trell: What the hell Mari, you promised me that you would move in with dad so that we could bond more. Man whatever. Do you. Just continue to forget about your brother like you been doing.

Ashley: LaTrell, it's going to be ok...your brother is growing up. He needs his space.

Mari: Thanks ma.

Trell cut his eyes at me. I knew I had made a promise to move in with my dad Senoir year to hang out with my brother but by that time Shun came in my life.

We got to the airport and boarded the plane. On the plane ride back home, everybody was quiet.

Shun: I think your brother is mad with you.

Mari: I know but I got to live my life. I am bout to be grown. I thought I was doing the right thing. I just really want to spend more time with you. When basketball season start again I'm not going to see you at school. So me staying with you would change that.

Shun: You can always hangout with him though. Plus your right basketball season is about start soon and I do want you around. Just so we can know more how to do the moving in together thing.

Mari: Rightt...but I thought Amonji was all he needed though. I don't know baby, let's just get some sleep.

Friday was our first football game of the season. I'm so excited.

Trey's POV

Trey: Tayyy?

Tay: What?

Trey: It's been 2 weeks.

Tay: I really don't feel like it

Trey: You never feel like it.

Tay: And what are you going to do when Mari come home. So chill out.

Trey: I'm going to bed.

Tay: Good night.

Tay's POV

He just been wanting sex all day everyday like that's not the reason why I married you. Like he is wearing me out...like my back is really sore from laying on it all the time. If y'all know what I mean.

Mari's POV

It was 11:00 and all I wanted to do was sleep. Me and Shun are staying at my dad house. Amonji had to go home so he could take his little brother to school tomorrow morning.

When I got home I went straight to my room and Trell was sad that Amonji had to go home. I think he was still mad at me but he will be ok.

Me and Shun got in bed and he wrapped his hand around me.

Shun: Good night baby...I love you.

Mari: Good night...I love you too.