Chapter 68: Things Are Speeding Up

I woke back up at 6:30 am and I got my self ready for this meeting today at 8. I took my bath and put on my suit. I came out the bathroom to wake Shun up so he can get ready.

Mari: Wake up baby, you have a hour to get ready. (Whispers in his ear.)

Shun: (Yarns.) GoodMorning baby.

Mari: GoodMorning, imma go downstairs and see has your family made it here.

Shun: Ok baby.

I go downstairs and I could tell everyone was here by all of the loud talking.

Mari: GoodMorning Y'all.

Everybody: GoodMorning.

Kyla: I like that yellow and blue bowtie boo...that is cute.

Mari: Thanks boo.

Shun: I'm ready...we can go now.

Everybody got in the limo and we was ready to go. The police sirens started to sound off and I knew we was about to go. We made it to the Oracle Arena and it was a lot of fans there.

The limo driver gets out and opens our door and we all got out. Immediately we was escorted by security, the head coach, and the team President.

We get to the conference room and we all sit down. The meeting then started.

Frank Allen (Team President): Mr. Williams, I don't think we need to hold you and your family long. I would love to have you on my team.

Shun: Thanks.

Mr. Allen: My pleasure. My staff will take you on a tour around the arena and get all of your game day necessities.

Shun: Thank you.

The meeting was really quick and I was tired. But I knew how much this meant to him for me to just tell him that I was leaving.

As we get to the basketball court, everybody was doing there own thing. Some of the players were practicing and some were just sitting and watching.

Finally the tour was over and we were leaving to go get something to eat. We arrived at Coasterra. We all sit down and talked about what was finna happen and how life was Finna change.

Mrs. Loretta: It was really a pleasure to meet Mari's family today.

Trey: Oh...no problem.

Mari: Excuse me everyone. I'm going to the bathroom.

Shun: Thanks to everyone who supported me today.

Everyone: Your welcome.

Shun: Trey and Pj, Do you mind if we go outside.

Trey: Sure.

Pj: No problem.

Shun: I know it's a little early...but I want to propose to Mari.

Trey: You have my blessings

Pj: Mines too.

Shun: Thank you guys so much.

Pj: No thank you, for keeping a smile on my son face.

I left the bathroom and back to my seat. We finished eating and we left. We finally made it back home. I went upstairs to change so that I could help Ashley set get the grocery list because Thanksgiving and Christmas is right around the corner.

Hoping everyone be able to make it for the holidays. It's going to be a great holiday season.