Chapter 44: Atlanta Part 2

Kyla's POV

Mari was over the top wasted and it wasn't funny at all. I hope Shun doesn't see us when we walk down the hall because if Mari say the wrong thing all hell is going to break loose.

He would just simply act a fool because he is drunk period. We got off of the elevator and Amoji was getting ice. "Awe shit" I whispered to my self.

Monji: Looks like shawty drunk.

Kyla: He is do you mind helping me getting him to my room.

Monji: Ok.

We got him in my room and I told Monji to tell Shun that Mari wanted to stay in my room. Lordd, I dodged a bullet.

It was now 9:00 so I got in the bed and went to sleep.

Shun's POV

Monji: I saw Kyla in the hallway and she said Mari wanted to stay with her. Only for tonight though.

Shun: Man fuck that I haven't seen my shawty since 3:45 earlier today.

Trell: Im pretty sure it's nothing serious. He might've just wanted to spend time with his best friend.

Shun: I see how he wanna be. I'm going to bed youngsters.

Trell: Aight.

Monji: Aight.

I got comfortable in my hotel bed and got my phone off the charger on the night stand. I got on Instagram and I uploaded some pictures from earlier.

I strolled in my news feed and I saw Mari took a picture with another nigga. I started to throw my phone but this a iPhone 6 I can't be breaking that.

Im not gone even think that happened like that. But I am your man bruh. Imma let him sleep tonight but wait until in the morning.

•The Next Morning•

I got up brushed my teeth and washed my face and went to go get breakfast.

Monji, Trell, and I was down stairs getting breakfast when I saw Mari and Kyla walking in and my was walking up to me me smiling about to kiss me but I dodged it.

Mari: Baby what I do?

Shun: Mari, I'm not fucking dumb.

Mari: What are you talking about.

Shun: That picture on Instagram. Who the fuck is he?

Mari: Just a cool person i met yesterday.

Shun: Well you need to take that shit off.

Mari: He is just a friend. I didn't say anything about you and Dontez. Why can't I just go and meet other people. He is completely harmless.

Shun: See him again and see what happen.

Mari: You don't own me (Roll his eyes)

Shun: The hell i do.

Mari: I will see y'all later.

Mari's POV
I put on my Aéropostale sweat suit and I was headed to the mall. I got to the mall and realized that I forgot my wallet. Fuck it I am not turning around.

I guess the only option now is to just walk around. As I was walking past the food court I saw Austin.

Mari: Austin!

Austin: What's up shawty.

Mari: Nothing just chilling.

Austin: You just don't chill at the mall youngster.

Mari: Yeah well I left my wallet at the hotel.

Austin: It's cool shawty, i got you.

Mari: What?

Austin: Shawty, I said I got you. You can get whatever you want.

Mari: Ok, I guess.

Austin bought all of the stuff I wanted including his stuff. I got me some Jordans, Some Aéropostale stuff and 2 pairs of Toms.

Mari: Austin you really did-

Austin: I wanted too.

Mari: I will pay you back.

Austin: I won't take it...it's cool shawty.

Mari: I have to get you something, lol

Austin: Ok shawty, but aye I'll catch up with you later, aight?

Mari: Ok.

I went back to the hotel and I struggled to up the elevator because of all these damn shopping bags.

I put my key in and opened the door.

Trell: Dang big brother I hope you thought about me too.

Mari: Sorry I didn't.

Trell: Mann.

Shun: Wait, how you went shopping with no wallet.

Mari: I forgot my wallet here and I didn't feel like turning back around to come back and get it so I said fuck it. I went to just look and walk around. Then I saw Austin. He offered to pay for my stuff along with his.

Shun: Take it back.

Mari: What, Shun no. You making a big deal out of nothing and you pissing me off.

Monji: Can you guys please stop arguing. This is why we got away from L.A. in the first place.

Mari: (Starts breathing heavy with tears falling.) I umm. I guess I'll just go stay over at Kyla's room. Good night.

Shun: Baby I'm sorry.