Chapter 33: The Basketball Dinner

I was in the band room changing my leotard to my black tie casual clothes. As I was getting ready I thought to my self and said why this dinner couldn't be Saturday but I done got asked to go so I'm going.

Since Shun was a basketball player he had to leave after Senoir night. I was kind of nervous but I'm used to it.

On the ride there o got a text from my brother.

Text Convo

LaTrell: Hey big brother.

Mari: Hey. What's wrongs?

LaTrell: Me and my boyfriend broke up.

Mari: Aww, it's going to be ok lil brother. I might have somebody.

LaTrell: Who. What's his name?

Mari: His name is Amonji.

LaTrell: That's a cute name. How old is he?

Mari: 18.

LaTrell: Is he fine.

Mari: Is he.

LaTrell: Lol.

Mari: He's not really gay but the way he carry his self says different so you might have a new boyfriend.

LaTrell: Thanks big brother.

Mari: Welcome.

End Of Text Convo

I walked in the packed restaurant with Kyla and I was looking for Shun and Amonji but they weren't no where to be found.

Then these arms swooped around.

Shun: Hey bay. (Whispers in my ear)

Mari: Hey. Where Amonji.

Shun: Why?

Mari: I want to hook him up my brother. Gasp.

Shun: It's ok shawty it was gone adventually come out any way.

Mari: True but let's go sit down at the table with Amonji.

Shun: K.

We sat down where Amonji was and we ordered our food.

Mari: So Amonji I was wondering.

Amonji: About what.

Mari: Well my brother is gay and he just broke up with his boy friend recently and I was just wondering if you was interested in dating him, but before you get mad. Can you think about it.

Amonji: You know I don't get down like that and plus you niggas around here judge mental. That's why I don't know how Shun did it.

Shun: It has its down falls but at the end of the day you get to be with one you love and plus who ever don't be your friend when ever you do come out. They was just as fake when you thought they were your friend.

Amonji: True. We'll see but I'm still having trouble finding out what I am.

Mari: Do you like girls?

Amonji: Yeah.

Shun: How do you feel about boys.

Amonji: I think they are fine and sexy as fuck. Some of them any way.

Mari: He's bisexual.

Amonji: Now That I know what I am. What's next?

Mari: You now pick between a girl or a boy to be with.

Shun: Think real hard.

Amonji: I guess boy.

Mari: So do you wanna go with my brother.

Amonji: I'll give it a try.

As we finished eating I gave Amonji my brother number. And we left the dinner. The dinner was great. Everybody looked amazing except Shun's other best friend kept looking me up and down but I wasn't finna let that mess up our night.

I kissed Shun good bye and straight up stairs to my room I went.