Chapter 1

My name is Omari Deshun Anderson and I have real short curly hair like my dad. I'm lightskinned and I love being light skinned. I'm 18 and I'm a Junior at school.

I go to school at Baldwin Hills High School and it's a lot of fine boys there but that's besides the point right now. My Dad and Stepdad owns this really huge mansion in Beverly Hills. I'm not the the one to brag but I love being wealthy.

Monday Morning

I woke up to the sound of my IPhone 6 going off. I already knew who it was. It was my best friend Kyla. Me and Kyla been best friends since 5 grade. We both are in band. I love dancing. Me and Kyla are majorettes. Of course I'm captain. I can buck a football stadium down. I got up and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene. I took my shower and picked out my outfit. I put on my flannel collard shirt with my dark denim skinny jeans with my white converse.

I took a selfie and put it on Instagram and 2 minutes later I got 2,000 likes. Yeah I'm really fine so yeah. I put my majorette uniforms in my gym bag with my practice clothes and went down stairs. My dad and step dad are trying to buy me a car but I don't want one right now. I don't think I'm perfect because my family is rich. I don't dance with my dad majorette team because it would take from me dancing in the band in high school. I danced in his dance group 1-7 grade then I joined the High School majorette team.

I'm really smart and make really good grades and I have a 3.9 gpa and I'm going to Jackson State. I thought about going to UCLA but my step dad told me to do what's makes me happy.

I ate breakfast and got to school I saw Kyla and the rest of the crew.

Kyla: Heyy boo.

Omari: Hey.

Kyla: I heard there's a new boy coming to school today.

Omari: That's what's up.

Kyla: I heard I he was fine.

Omari: That's good but you know my dad and step dad would kill me if I had a boyfriend.

Kyla: True...but they won't find out.

Kyla: Here come Quan.

I'm saying to myself...wtf do Quan want. Let me tell you about Quan. Quan is a fine ass lightskinned thug nigga with tatoos. He was built and he play football. He was really cute. He 19 and he bisexual. He been trying to go out with me but he too much. He a hoe and I don't want my heart to be stomped on so.

Quan: What's up shawty?

Omari: Hey Quan.

Quan: Who you going to prom with?

Kyla: Not you so don't worry about it.

Quan: Dang y'all gone do me like that?

Kyla & Omari: You did yourself.

Quan: Can you think about it for me please.

Omari: Sure but it's still gone be no.

Quan: Ok I see how it is.

He walked off sad. I think he getting better. I think he finding himself.

Kyla: I think he doing better. He would normally come to school drunk.

Omari: True...We'll lets make our way to 1st period chile.

Kyla: Yass boo.