Chapter 67: Leaving Dallas

Our trip was cut short because of Shun's meeting. He's becoming a man too fast for me but I know in the end that it's going to be worth it.

I got up and got our suit cases back in order. Shun was still sleeping so I took a quick shower and put on my Hollister jumpsuit. After I got ready I went to go wake Shun up.

Mari: (Whispers in Shun's Ear) Wake up Baby, it's almost time to catch our flight. Everybody waiting on us.

Shun: (Yawns) GoodMorning shawty.

Mari: GoodMorning baby.

Shun: Imma go take my shower.

Mari: Ok.

Monji's POV

Trell: You dont treat me the way you used too when we first got to together. What am I doing wrong.

Monji: Baby it's nothing...I just been stressed lately.

Trell: Its Keisha isn't it.

Monji: Baby what? No...it's not her.

Trell: It better not be...you know I do not like that hoe.

Monji: Baby you don't have to worry...I only have eyes for you. Now can we talk about something else.

Trell: Yeah we can talk about something else but let me find out. Now hurry up cause our flight leaves in an hour.

End Of POV

Kyla's POV

The guy Jayceon I meet yesterday at the Gala was pretty nice. Fine too. He is also from Los Angeles so that was also a plus.

I was up getting my suit case together and stuff like that. Then I was done. Then I just laid on the bed until it was time to go.

End Of POV

Everybody was loading up the trucks to head to the airport. We arrived to the airport and we boarded our plane. The fine guy I remembered from the Gala that was interested in Kyla was getting on the plane. We were going to California. I peeked through the seat and saw him smile at Kyla and then he sat by her. Hope it goes well.

We took off in the air seeing the beautiful lights of Dallas glowing. I pulled down the shade and went to sleep.

•Back In California•

I woke up and the plane was landing. I gathered my things and prepared myself  to get off the plane. We got off the plane and returned to our cars. All I wanted to do when I got home was sleep.

We made it home and I noticed Kyla was no where to be found so I shot here quick text.

Text Convo

Mari: Be careful boo.

Kyla: You know I will boo. Oh and can you watch you watch my car for me.

Mari: I'll pull it up in the garage.

Kyla: Ok boo.

End Of Text Convo

I went to my room which is me and Shun's room and I went to sleep. I woke up at 2 A.M and Shun was already up.

Shun: You up baby?

Mari: Yeah I'm up.

Shun: I'm nervous about tomorrow.

Mari: Me too. Are you ready for this?

Shun: Yeah, I'm ready. But we need to be sleep. We got a long day ahead of us tomorrow.

Mari: Ikr. Good night baby.

Shun: Good night shawty.