Chapter 18

Friday Morning, Also Parade and Game Day

   Today is Friday, time to turn up because it's the last game of the season and it's time to to buck that damn stadium down tonight.

I my baby has a regular schedule today meaning my baby will be around all day. Won't he do it. I woke up feeling good this morning. Quan and his bitch ass bitch ass friends are in jail. Thank God.

I was ready to get to school because I was ready to see bay. The city buses has been running fast lately because of my tragic accident.

Can't no body tell me nothing because this the day me and bae come out as 1. We're gonna be on point. I'm counting on halftime because it's always packed the last game of the season. We're wearing our Blue And Yellow Leotards with Silver glitter out lining with white strings on the arms and the body.

I don't think imma wear my uniform like other dancers are doing. You know I am. Fuck what people got to say.

I put my pearly stockings on and then my leotard. I put on my majorette boots and I was out the door.

As I was walking through the school doors everybody wanted to take pictures with their favorite majorettes which was me and Kyla. We slaying hoes.

School got out fast. The band was headed up town to to the parade scene. Me being the captain I had them to stretch.

We started lining up and yeah I was nervous. I'm always nervous before a parade or game but it's normal.

The parade was over and now it was game time. I was so ready to march in this game.

The band started playing and I started marching. Our stadium was build something like Jackson State stadium so yeah I was finna ramp kick. Everybody was excited when they geared the band matching in.

I'm saying to my self can y'all please be quit so I can focus on matching.

It was now the ending of halftime and it was time to take our first couple picture. Kyla took the picture and I we both put it on Instagram and I got 3,000 likes and he 4,367 likes. I told bay i had to go back with the band and he said ok.

We won the game and on my way to Shun house I go. This is the first weekend I get to stay at his house.

The bus dropped me off at his house. I didn't want to walk a block at night. Him being rich like me his family sure do know how to pick a house.

I knocked on the door and there my baby was with his basketball shorts on with socks with his Jordan slippers on. He didn't have no shirt on. He was looking sexy. Did I tell you my man was light skinned.

Me: Hey bay.

Shun: What's up shawty?

Me: Nothing.

Shun: Oh ok cool we'll go put on your pajamas and get comfortable and imma put a movie on and cook.

Me: Ok baby.