Chapter 41: The Wedding Part 2

Everybody was lining up. I just need to relax I guess. My head hurts thinking about it. I know it's a lot of people here and I'm nervous.

My uncles don't like the fact that I'm gay but that's another story for another day. The music started and we started walking.

My smile was up high and I couldn't stop grinning. As me and Shun got to the end , we separated to our side. When my dad was coming down the aisle I noticed that they both had on the same suit.

•The Reception•

Me and Shun were sitting at the table that we were supposed to be sitting at.

Mari: (Whispers in Shun's ear) I'm going to the bathroom.

Shun: I'm going to we gotta talk.

We got up and was going to the bathroom.

I used the bathroom and I washed my hands at the sink.

Shun: Are you still mad at me?

Mari: ....

Shun: Come on bay I told you I didn't fuck her.

Mari: I texted you 60 times a day...you never budged to text me back. What's so different about today Shun. I can't trust you no more. All you have to do is tell the truth and I can move on with my life.

Shun: Baby I'm sorry.

Mari: I don't know if I should trust you or take you back because I don't know if you cheated on me. Give me one good reason why I should take you back.

Shun: Because I wouldn't give up on you like your giving up on me now. I freaking love you. You are the first thing on my responsibility list. I got you no matter what. I'm not going any where.

Mari: I've been hurt before I dont wanna waste my time...it's time to grow up. I feel like I've wasted my time on nothing.

Shun: It's funny because I thought I was doing good as being your boyfriend. I thought I was being all I could be of being your boyfriend. It takes two so don't act like you running nothing because you not. Sometimes I don't even know how I put up with you at. I don't want none of these girls or niggas at our school or any where else baby I just want you.

Mari: I didn't mean it like that...I'm sorry.

Shun: It's ok baby. I'm sorry too.

Mari: I'm tired of fighting.

Shun: Me too baby. Hug?

Mari: A tight one.

Shun: I missed you.

Mari: I missed you too.

Shun: It won't happened again shawty.

Mari: Ok.

After we hugged we went back to the reception and had fun. I'm glad that argument is over. I gotta grow up too. It wasn't all his fault. It was mines too but best believe Amber ain't off the hook. That bitch is mines Monday. I'mma be waiting for her at the school door after school with my cigar. Just wait on it.

I'm glad I got my man back. Thank God.