Chapter 12: Trip To Las Vegas Part 3

Me and Shun was headed to the Sugar Factory. On our way there Shun has not said two words to me at all. I felt like shit. I wanted to say something but that would just put me in the hot seat. I just don't want him to give me the silent treatment every time I do something wrong or him hollering at me or beat my ass cause I raised my voice at him. Some things has really made me sit back and think.

We made it to the Sugar Factory and I was so amazed. I instantly took a selfie and put it on Instagram. Drake was there too so you know I had to get my selfie with him too. I put me and Drake picture on Instagram and I got 3,567 likes on it. Drake smile was cute in the picture lol. I gave Drake a hug and he gave me one back.

Drake: I'm having a party at the Palms today at 7. Trey Songz, Chris Brown, and Beyoncé and a lot of other celebrities gonna be there. Here go my number to let me know you on your way so I can have my assistant to come and get you.

Me: Ok...Thanks I'll be there.

Drake: Ok cool.

I can't believe I was invited to Drake party and got his number. I like him...but as my friend. I'm already famous rofl. I gotta go to the mall to get me a really cute outfit. I don't know if Shun coming because he probably still in his feelings. If he will say what's on his mind then we can solve it but just holding it in is not making the situation any better.

Shun: So we going to Drake party?

Me: I didn't think you would want to go plus you haven't said 2 words to me in the car so.

Shun: I had a lot on my mind.

Me: Is everything ok.

Shun: Yeah everything's cool.

Me: Ok.

We went back to the hotel and I took a long nap because I was tired. It was still a little early because it was 1:30 and I am so tired. I laid down then here come Shun laying down with me. I'm ready for this party though. Drake stylist is styling me I'm so excited. Rofl y'all have know Idea. Every minute of the day I feel like I'm getting famous.

People bet not ask me for shit. The boys at school are so mean. Like what me being gay got to do with you...you must like me if you bullying me. But that's besides the point right now...I'm just ready to partyyyy.

I guess Drake want me to leave at 5:30 so that's what time Imma leave. I don't know where Kyla and Dante at. They must really out having them a really good time. So she lucked out. Me and my baby gone go out and have fun tonight. Imma be posted up with Drake ass though rofl.

He is so cool and amazing. He just omg lol.