Chapter 24: Trip To Miami And Orlando

•Miami•

I was still sleep as we landed in Miami. Shun woke me up and told me we were in Miami.

I'm still tired and lazy that I wish Shun can carry me through the airport.

As we got in the rent a car I layer my head on Shun shoulder. Me being tired like this makes think im pregnant.

At this point i just want to go to the hotel and sleep all day.

Shun: Shawty you aight?

Me: Yeah I'm ok I'm just tired.

Shun: Oh ok...well imma let you rest when we get to the hotel.

Me: Ok.

The ride to the hotel seemed like it was taking forever to there. I just want to lay down. I scooted over to Shun to lay on his chest.

Me: Bay, can I lay on your chest?

Shun: Yeah shawty.

I laid on his chest and I was knocked out. I just need some sleep.

•Hotel•

Finally we made it to the hotel. Since it's still early in the morning I'll wake up at 10 o'clock. Then shun and I can go to the beach.

Tay: You guys have your own room, so be mature.

Me: Ok dad.

Shun: Ok pops.

Sometimes I wonder what my step dad be thinking.

Shun's POV

As much as I wanted to go out and do stuff I knew couldn't because my baby was tired. I hope he isn't sick because if he sick then we just made a blank trip here.

Me: Mari?

Mari: Zzzz.

Me: (Talking to myself) dang bay you could've took your shoes off. (Kiss his forehead and cheek)

I was going to go check out the hotel while my baby was up stairs sleeping. I know I should've been doing this with him but I had to find me something to do.

Dontez: Yo Shun, that's you?

Me: Dontez? What's up boy! What you doing over here.

Dontez: Man nothing chillin on vacation.

Me: Me too.

Dontez: Who you here with?

Me: My boyfriend and his people.

Dontez: Oh that's what's up. I'm here with mines and his people too. We going to Disney World tomorrow at 9 o'clock.

Me: We are too. Yo put your number in my phone.

Dontez: (Put number in his phone)

Me: Aight, I guess we can meet up tomorrow.

Dontez: That's what's up.

I haven't seen that boy in so long. I can't believe he turned gay but I can't talk because my lil shawty just took my heart and I never got it back.

I don't know where Kyla at. She came and dropped her stuff off in the room and she bounced.

Let me go get ready for dinner tonight because I do not want to be late.

I went in the room picked out my outfit and I turned on the shower and got in. After I was done I got out put my clothes on and ran my baby some bath water.

Me: Mari, get up. You don't want to be late for dinner.

Mari: (Yawns) ok.

Me: Your water is how you like it.

Mari: Thanks bay.