Chapter 40: The Wedding

It was a normal Saturday and not a single text or call from Shun asking me am I ok or do I need anything. It's also the day that my dads gets married.

If Shun dont be there to walk me down that aisle, so help me God. They think my dad is gonna be a groomzilla. Try me.

I hate not having him here with me. I need every second of this day I was looking forward to this day so we could dance together.

Imma stop thinking about it. Amonji and my Brother are supposed to be coming. At least I have a little support from his best friend, I guess.

Trey's POV

Today is the big dayy. I'm scared and nervous at the same time. My son-in-law better be there too. I know him and Mari done fell out about something. I wasn't born yesterday.

I was walking in the hotel lobby and it was loud. I can't deal with all of this noise on my wedding day. I need relaxation. I need some fresh air.

End Of POV

Finally my man was walking through the doors with his tux in his hand and i was saying thank you God to my self.

Shun: Hey baby.

Mari: Baby? Oh ok. Hey I guess.

I say folding my arms

Shun: I deserve that.

Mari: Shun you deserve a lot of things. I thought about keying your car. I thought about breaking into your house...and my personal favorite. Hooking up with some body but I'm like that...but you too damn stupid to know that you got something good.

Shun: Babe I said I was sorry.

Mari: Sorry isn't enough Shun. I thought about you cheating on me. I thought about you going to prom with Amber. Those were the longest two weeks of my life. You promised me that you wouldn't leave my side no matter what. I even cried five days straight.

Shun: Baby I'm sorry.

Mari: Can we just act right today so we can get this day over with and we can get back on our break. We gotta go get dressed.

Shun: Mane ok.

We went to my hotel room and got dressed. I really didn't want Shun to think he was getting off that easy. He did try though. But what if that was a front. I don't know.

We was leaving out of my hotel room hand and hand I don't know why but we were.

Me and Shun rode in the limo with Tay and his other groomsmen. Then after this wedding we got another wedding to go to next weekend.

I'm still upset with Shun because he really hurt me. I thought i had broke us up. I'm not gone lie I was scared. But this coco ain't over because I know he done had sex with some hoe. I just don't know who she is.

Imma just get through this wedding and fix my relationship. I don't he would hurt me like that though.