Chapter 58

1 Day Before Graduation🎊

Mari's POV

I got up, stretch and sighs. I put my robe on and walked down stairs. There was breakfast on the stable with my name on it and a letter from Jackson State University.

When I seen that letter a smile instantly grew on my face. I was really happy. Now all I gotta focus on is J-Sette Tryouts and my Dance Major. The minute I step off that plane with Shun, Kyla, and Monji. We gone Fuck It up

I heard the front door open and it was Shun walking in.

Shun: Hey baby.

Mari: Hey. Did you get your letter?

Shun: Yeah, I got it why?

Mari: What it say?

Shun: I got in. What about you? What did yours say?

Mari: I got in.

Shun: Baby that is great.

Mari: Ikr. I'm not gone hold you up I know you got some stuff to do today.

Shun: Yeah I do. I wish my lil brother could come with me.

Mari: I know that's hurting Lil man hurt.

Shun: It is. He was acting out at school Wednesday.

Mari: Bless his heart. I'm trying to avoid the convocation with my brother.

Shun: Monji?

Mari: Yes like now I feel bad because we all planned on going to the same college. He just gone have to grow a set.

Speaking of the devil.

Mari: Hey lil brother.

Trell: Don't talk to me🙄😒.

Shun: I'll see you later baby.

Mari: Okay, Latrell, what is up with you?

I already know the answer. Jesus take the wheel.

Trell: Monji said he is not gone be able to do the long distance relationship thing. When I tell you I was so hurt and been crying all night. Why did y'all have to leave a day right after graduation.

Mari: I will talk to him for you. Just stop pouting.

Trell: Thanks brother.

Mari: I'm going to Rodeo Dr., you rolling?

Trell: Yeah lets go.

Mari: You wanna come with me to surprise Shun lil brother after we leave.

Trell: Is Monji gone be there?

Mari: Boy no.

Trell: Lol.

I parked and got out the car. I walked onto the side walk and put my hands in my pockets. I texted Shun to bring Trent, Kyla, and Monji. I walked in some of the stores and didn't find any thing.

We sat on the bench until Shun and the rest showed up.

Mari: So, what are you going to do when I'm gone?

Trent: I don't know big brother. I really want Monji to stay.

I texted Shun quickly.

Text Convo

Mari💍😘👬(2:00): Pick up Monji first and drop him off here and Trell is going to ride with you.

Shun💍💋💕(2:05): That's wasting gas.

Mari💍😘👬(2:07): Just do it please.

Shun💍💋💕(2:10): Okay.

Mari💍😘👬(2:10): K.

End Of Text Convo

Mari: When Shun pull up, Get in.

Trell: Why?

Mari: If Y'all ask me another dumb question. Why y'all just can't do what I ask Y'all to do?

Trell: Ok dang.

As Shun pulled up, Monji got out and it was weird seeing them stop and look at each other for a long time. Soon they went they're separate was.

Mari: We need to talk.

Monji: What's up.

Mari: You need to apologize to my brother. I promised my self that I wasn't gone get in it . You know you was wrong. The way you said it. It's like you wanted to break up so you could get all the ass you wanted when you left. Think with your brain and not your dick.

Monji: You right. I just didn't want him to wait for me.

Mari: We coming home on every other weekend. After my games are over with.

Monji: Yeah, that's what's up. Let me get my Lil shawty back.

Mari: Yeah handle that.