MEMORY-21

(Amnesia-5Sos)

WALLYS POV

It was a normal Thursday sitting on the couch in the cave when Dick ran in yelling for everyone.

"THE JOKER IS RAMPAGING THROUGH THE CITY!!!"He yelled while running to the zeta tube.

DICKS POV

In the City Joker had my team containing of Wally, M'gann, Super boy, Lagoon boy, Aqua girl, and Garth.

I jumped to unlock the cage that Joker had trapped them in but before I could free them there was a flash of light and then Jokers famous laugh that sent a chill up my spine.

I looked to see Wally nothing was wrong with him he had his costume on and everything the thing that bothered me was what he said."Arty were is Arty?"I jumped down next to him.

"KF you and Artemis broke up."I said a bit confused.

"Well I'm gonna have to fix that."he said.

"Really?"I asked confused.

"Sorry stranger gotta apologize to my girlfriend."He said walking past me.

"KF it's me Nighty or Nightwing or whatever you call me."I was concerned about his behavior.

"I don't know a Nightwing."He said a bit annoyed.

"Well do you know a Robin?"I asked irritated.

"Of course I'm no idiot . He's my best friend."He said annoyed.

"Maybe if you were really good friends you would know that he is standing right you!"I was angry.

"Yeah right prove it."he was starting to anger me.

I threw my hands in the air."What's the point if we have secret identities I have no way to prove it other than telling you who I am."he was driving me crazy.

"Fine I'll ask you something only Robin would know, like who is my favorite sidekick?"he asked smirking.

"Kid Flash." I said confidently.

"Wrong my favorite sidekick is Artemis so if you don't mind impostor I need my girlfriend."he ran off leaving me.

WALLYS POV

I don't know why that impostor was claiming to be Robin only Robin knew what 'who's your favorite sidekick' ment it ment who's your crush not 'who are you'

I was at Artemis's door step I knocked a few times and finally Artemis came to the door."What is it Wally?"

"Hey I just came to ask you to come back with me Babe."

"Wally you came to beg for me to go back with you?"

"Well yeah Arty your my one and only girlfriend."

"Wally of course I'll accept your apologee."she said plainly.

"Come Arty will you come back to being Artemis?"I wanted her to fight by my side.

"Sure why not Wally."she was accepting me back.

"Come on Arty lets go on a date tomorrow you and me at Lizzys?" I wanted to be with her.

"Of course Wally see you then bye."When she closed the door I ran all the way to Barrys I opened the door to find a brown haired man and a small light brown haired boy who are these people and why are they 'play' fighting Barry.

"Um Barry who are these people?"Everyone's face went straight.

"Wally it's Bart and Hal you know them."I put my hand out to the darker brown haired man.

"Hey Bart nice to meet you."I said smiling.

"Um Wally you okay I'm Hal and that's your cousin Bart, Bart Allen."he claimed.

"I don't know a Bart or Hal."I was getting irritated.

"Hal's my boyfriend and Bart's our future Adopted son."I seriously doubt that.

"Really future boy yeah right and where's Iris?"Barry face went straight and he sat down on the couch with his hands over his face.The one known as Hal went over to Barry and rapped his arms around Barry.

Now the one known as Bart spoke."Wally I know stuff only things that a future boy would know like how you lost your memory, you fought with Nightwing aka first Robin, and I also know you have a date with Artemis tomorrow at Lizzys I also know that you truly deep down inside you want to believe what I'm telling you is true but you don't trust me."

"Bye Barry I'm staying at the Mountain." What he said was true.