PREP AND ALL-31

(Young and beautiful-Lana Del Ray)

DICKS POV

Me and Barbara had planed on having our wedding on the 20th of May she gave no reason the only thing she said was.'it's really important to me Dick.'

I figured maybe she didn't want to talk about it.

So I abandoned the idea of asking her.

Instead we started getting the rest of the things ready for our wedding.

I was searching for a suit with the guys I had to help with the Best Mans suit and the groomsmen suit and not to mention the ring bearer.

Speaking of that I needed to get Barbara's ring I had picked it already knowing I would put it off if I didn't get it before.

Meanwhile Barbara was with the girl searching for dresses like hers and her maid of honors dress then the bridesmaids.

We had already decided on where we were having the ceremony.

Barbara had the dresses, Bouquet, Guest list, Caterer, Assign seat meant,  Music, Hair and makeup artist, and of course my ring.

I had the suits, cake, a bit of decorations, favors, Chair layout, invitations, and her ring.

I made Wally my best man I knew just because we had a past and a quite 'friendly' one at that didn't mean he wasn't my best friend.

Cyborg, Conner, Roy, Jason, Tim, and Aqualad were the groomsmen.

M'gann, Artemis, Star, Zatanna, Raven, and Stephanie were the bridesmaids.

Barbara's  maid of honor was Kara (Super Girl)

Damian was the ring bearer.

No flower girl though.

Getting all our suits we eight guys were on our way to try out cakes.

We packed our suits in the back of the car  and headed towards the bakery.

Making jokes and bring back memories on the past we all laughed and poked at each other a couple times laughing and taking turns embarrassing each other.

Until we came to a stop at Magnetic bakery.

Going to the front desk i started to ask the woman at the desk for a few orders.

She brought out 10 different flavors to try.

Our options were.

White vanilla bean.
Strawberry's + cream.
Tiramisu.
Carrot cake.
Lemon.
Marble cake.
Red Devils food.
White raspberry cream filling.
Pistachio nut.
Dark chocolate champagne.

Looking at them I knew it had to be appealing to the eye on the inside and had to be simple so that kicked off Pistachio nut, Carrot cake and Marble cake.

Leaving me with.

White vanilla bean.
Strawberry's + cream.
Tiramisu.
Lemon.
Red Devils food.
White raspberry cream filling.
Dark chocolate champagne.