ACCORDING TO YOU-23

(According to you-Orianthi)

WALLYS POV

Artemis and I had been having our weekly fight.

"YOU'RE STUPID, YOU'RE USLESS, YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT, YOU'RE DIFFICULT, YOU SUCK AT TELLING JOKES YOU NEVER SHOW UP ON TIME EVEN IF IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE, AND YOU'RE HARD TO PLEASE I DON'T KNOW WHY I EVER SAID YES."She screamed

"I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN."I said slamming the door I was going to the mountain.

MOUNT JUSTICE

I walked into the mountain to find Nightwing sitting looking sad so I walked up to him.

"Hey I know we got off on the wrong foot but i was wondering, is there something wrong?"I asked changing my sentence in the end.

"Yeah."he said taking a sip of his tea.

"What's wrong though?"I was always the nosy type.

"ha, well my best friend in the whole world has forgot who I am and went back to their ex and did I know that they were the only one who understood me, and before they lost their memory they had thought that a best friend is way better than a snobby ex that's why I am alone because they will never know how much I appreciated them now that they don't know Nightwing."He said sighing at the end.

"What do you mean by they don't know Nightwing?"I asked questioning his story.

"They know me as Robin not Nightwing so they believe Robin flew away for the winter."he said simplifying.

Just then the mission alarm went off.

"MOTH MAN, CAPTAIN COLD, RIDDLER, LEX LUTHER, AND CAPTAIN BOOMERANG RAMPAGING THROUGH CENTAL CITY!!" The computer yelled.

"Come on this sounds serious."Nightwing said jumping from his chair running to the zeta tube I ran after him following into Central City.

We arrived to see the brutal match going on between heros and villains I ran in to help with Nightwing close behind.

I ran to fight Captain Boomerang who threw several boomerangs at me one catching me and pinning me against a hard stone wal I tried to wiggle myself free but that wasn't successful whatsoever.

Out of nowhere Miss Martian came and freeed me from the boomerang with Conner fighting Captain Boomerang.

Now free from Captain Boomerang I ran for a bit looking for a villain causing problems I stopped to look around.

I looked up to the sound of a crazy laugh to see Nightwing fighting the Riddler who was using his staff to hold off Nightwing he wasn't going to fight Nightwing he was gonna get rid of Nightwing by getting Nightwing close to the edge he could throw Nightwing down to the ground that can kill Nightwing.

I looked at how far the building was then at Nightwing he can handle the Riddler for a few more minutes. I turned and started to fight Captain Cold who was starting to freeze people.

Captain Cold shot a chunk of ice and snow at my feet it missed by a few seconds he shot one, two, three more things of ice and snow at me all missing by a few seconds he shot a fourth one but this time the ice and snow caught my one foot I was stuck he shot a fifth one which I circled my arms around making it go towards Captain Cold freezing him to the wall behind him

I heated the ice and snow on my foot so I could run freely.

I was finishing up with tying Captain Cold to a lamp post when I heard a scream I turned around to see that Nightwing had gotten a little too close to the edge and had either fallen or he had been pushed by Ridler but I saw nobody noticed I ran to catch Nightwing.

Speeding up with every step gaining speed gradually.

Thoughts rushed through my mind what if he hits the ground before I get there, all the people who stood to watch would see Nightwing get killed no I had to stop this from happening.

As Nightwing got closer to the ground he tried to find anything that could save him in his utility belt.

As he reached 7 feet from the ground I ran and caught him then ran to a stop holding him all the people cheered.