OVER AGAIN-26

(Realize-Colbie Callat)

JAIMES POV

I felt horrible for what I did to Bart he had disappeared and nobody knew were he went at first they suspected he went back to the future but his time machine was still in the cave.

I can't believe this I'm the worst friend.

Bart deserved a better friend I was really bad at this.

How am I supposed to be there for Cassie oh I suck at my job.

Uhhhhh I hate this I looked over to the bowl of soup empty.

I felt my eyes burn and felt a cold tear run down my face a knock came from the door I quickly wiped my tear away and spoke hopefully my voice didn't crack.

"Come in."the door poked open and I saw it was Maria.

"Dinners ready."she went to close the door but I stopped her.

"Maria why are you ignoring me?"she was acting strange lately.

"No I'm giving you space."now I could see a tear run down her face.

"I won't make fun of you Mari."I hope she didn't think I was pushing her.

"No I really got t-"no way she was getting away.

"Mari please, you can trust me."

"How are you taking this you know what happened to Bart?"I got stunned.

"Fine, I mean I miss him, I miss his OVERLY stupid jokes."I gave a little chuckle but then remembered those moments and I could feel tears form.

"Listen Jam I know you miss him but SHES holding you back."I knew she meant Cassie when she said she.

"Mari please don't make her the bad guy she liked me and I asked her out I ditched Bart this is all MY fault."

But that was the last straw that's when she snapped at me.

"JAIME STOP! SHE WAS OKAY WITH YOU DITCHING BART ITS HER FAULT TOO YOU CANT PROTECT HER LIKE THIS FOREVER STAND UP FOR YOURSELF AND STOP BEING A SUCK UP! NOW GET UP AND GO FIND BART OR SO HELP ME I WILL DRAG YOU BY YOUR HAIR AND LETS SEE IF SHE TRIES TO HELP YOU SHE IS UHHHHHHHH I MISS YOU HAVING A GOOD FRIEND NOT A GIRLFRIEND SHE LOST YOU A REALLY GOOD FRIEND WHO COULD BE DEAD YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT but do me a favor don't die."she walked into my closet and pulled out a sweater.

"Mari I'll go as Blue beetle and thank you for the talk."I walked outside and turned to Blue beetle.

She was right I was being held back.

I needed to find Bart.

DICKS POV

I walked into the restroom and went to a stall and hoped nobody would come looking for me but of course I can't be left alone.

"Dick you in here Barbra is worried Dick don't pretend you aren't in here I can see your shoes."oh great Damian.

"Nope no Dick here he's in the next stall hey Dick little boy thinks I'm you."

"Haha so funny Dick or maybe I should call you Rick eh?"

"Why are you in here ... Rick?"

"Damian you wouldn't understand it's grown up stuff."

"I wanna hear please I wanna know ."

"Oh My God I think we lost Damian he turned into a normal kid."

"I hate when you and Jason and Tim and Bruce and Alfred and Barbra and Stephine and Barbra hide stuff from me just because I'm the youngest."

"Okay so Dr Wayne I need help I Kissed my friend while dating someone then I broke up with that someone and ended up being engaged to Barbra when I still am in love the person I kissed."

"Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo you know what I'm still a kid I don't know anything about love."

"Ha told you lets go before Jason gets drunk without us watching him chug them down. Let's hope Tim and Bruce can get him in the car I'm a little too tired to work today is a off day for me and Damian these days really help with relaxing."I turned and saw Wally and Artemis laughing together .

"Dick ,Wally hasn't forgotten about you please stop worrying have fun Dick."