GIRLFRIENDS-22

(The lonely-Christina Perri)

DICKS POV

I was feeling lonely lately so I thought that I should ask Star if she wanted to hang.

I picked up my phone and get to her number calling.

Ring Ring Ring

She finally picked up after a few rings,

"Hey Star."I answered first.

"Oh hello Nightwing."she said like we were only coworkers.

"Hey I was sort of wondering if you would like to maybe watch a movie?"I ask realizing what that sounded like.

"What like the date?"she asked giggling at the end.

"Yeah, I guess."I was taking my best friends advice and getting a girl well my best friend before the memory loss thing.

I missed having my best friend.

"Okay so where would you like to the meet?"she was giggling at the end a little bit more this time.

"Movie mania?"I wanted to sit and watch something rather than talk all day about how Wally and Artemis were back together and better than ever, Whatever.

"Sure, see you later Nightwing."she said giggling when saying Nightwing.

A few minutes later I saw a girl with red hair and tan skin walk towards me wearing a purple dress.

"Hey Maddie looking good."I complimented her making sure my sunglasses didn't fall.

"Hey there uh I don't know what to call you."she said confused.

"Westley(That is a name from a good book the guy is so sweet and nice of course it's a book about war but who cares)just call me Westley."

"Okay Westley what you want to watch?"She asked giggling.

"How about Master King Royalty?"I asked her.

She nodded her head in approval.

"Okay."I turned to the ticket person and handed her 5 dollar bills. "Two tickets to Master King Royalty."

She turned and reached for a wad of tickets then turned back and handed me two tickets."You and your girlfriend have a good time."

I couldn't help but suffocate a laugh so to help I turned and started to walk with Star into Movie Mania.

Star grabbed some snacks for herself but I stayed back snacks reminded me of Wally and I didn't want any reminders that my best friend had forgotten who I was.

"Westley come the movie is gonna start soon."she said grabbing my hand and dragging me to a pair of seats.

We sat and started to watch the movie together.

At the end we went to the T-tower and Star went to talk to Raven while I went to sleep I decided that eavesdropping would be way better than sleeping.

I pressed my ear to the wall to hear I heard Raven."So he asked you on a date, like a for real date?"

"Yeah and he told me to call him Westley, secret nicknames and stuff."

"Like a pet name."Raven clarified.

"Yeah like the pet name."Star repeated.

"So would you two be considered Girlfriend and Boyfriend?" Raven asked.

"Yeah I guess we are Boyfriend and Girlfriend."Star said without hesitation.

"You two look cute together, I always knew you and him would end up together."Raven told Star.

"I know now we are now considered the couple how cute."she giggled.

I moved and got into the bed and closed my eyes to see a dream.

I saw Wally he was running around Artemis in circles and he didn't stop even when I got in front of him he didn't stop running around Artemis until I touched his shoulder he stopped running around Artemis and hugged me I was so surprised at this but he let go when Starfire came around and grabbed my hand that's when Wally turned and started to run around Artemis again I went forward but realized that Star was holding me tightly and wasn't letting me go so I stood there and watched my best friend go insane running around Artemis over and over again like he had amnesia I wished I could break free and save Wally from hurting himself.

I jumped up out of my bed horrorafied by what I just drempt I turned to the clock next to me it read 2:00am covering my eyes as tears fell from them leaving me alone.