Pulse?

Caleb'S POV

We all watched in horror as they tried to get Hanna's pulse back.

"Charging. Clear." They would say over and over again

I felt a tear slip out of my eye and I quickly wiped it away. If Hanna dies I don't even know what I would do. We haven't even gotten married yet.

I felt a hand on my back and it was miss Marin.

"Caleb don't watch this." She said pulling me away along with another nurse. What felt like ten minutes wasn't even one. All of the girls were crying and terrified. Alison was holding Maddie and trying to distract her from all of the chaos. I sat down and my hands were shaking. I felt like throwing up. I don't even know how to begin to describe the feeling of possibly losing someone. It feels like someone trying to pull your heart out of you chest.

"We have a pulse!" The doctor yelled puting his hands up in the air. I breathed a sigh of relief and so did everyone else. I couldn't help but cry. I was so scared I didn't know what else to do. Toby came to sit next to me and comforted me and the other girls went to see Hanna.

I finally got up and entered the room. She wasn't awake but I held her hand. Everyone else left but I didn't really notice. I stayed with her until she woke up.

" hey baby." I said as she woke up. I kissed her hand and she squeezed mine.

"How you feeling?"

"A bit better. I wanna go home."

"You can't do that now sweetie. Your heart stopped." I said chuckling.

"Where's Madison?"

"Your mom took her home. Let me call her and your friends and tell them you're awake." I said taking my phone out.

I called miss Marin and the girls to tell them that Hanna was awake and stabilized. I asked them not to come because I wanted to be alone with Hanna right now.

"Hanna I was so scared." I told her tearing up

"I would have been scared to!"

"I love you Hanna!" I said kissing her forehead.

"I love you too!" She whispered

"Hanna we should get married. What happened today made me realize that you never know what can happen. We need to make the most of the time we have together on this earth. I want to get married!" I exclaimed

"Caleb how about we talk about this when I'm feeling better but I think that's a great idea." She said half asleep.

"Alright babe. Get some rest I'll be right here if you need me." I said taking her hand again as she fell asleep. I love her so much. I don't know what I would have done if I lost her