Chapter 5: Boyfriend & Reunited Siblings

Hey, sorry I haven't updated in a while!! Here is another chapter for you, ENJOY!!!!! 

______________________________

LOUIS' POV

"Ma'am, we have to ask you to tell your story," the police officer stated.

"Okay," I said. I told him everything about how my mother left then died a couple years later from cancer. Then, my brothers left for college and I lost their number so I could not contact them. And my dad would abuse me everyday and that he was an alcoholic. And that I couldn't take it any longer, so I ran away. But, he found me an tried to take me back or he would kill me. And I told him that was my whole story.

The officer thanked me and told me he would keep in contact me. Then, he said goodbye and told me to have a nice day. Then, they all left.

I ran over to Lou, hugged him tightly and started bawling. I eventually stopped and pulled out of the hug. The boys had all left so I could be alone with Lou.

"I'm so sorry, I feel so weak when I do this! I should be stronger, I promised I would be stronger than this! He is finally gone and I am here bawling my eyes out! I am so weak!" I told him.

"Andrea, look at me." He put his fingers and lifted my head so I could look him in the eyes. "You are so strong, stronger than you even know. I listened to your story when you told it to the officer earlier. You are the strongest girl I have met. When I first met you, I wanted to know you. I wanted to comfort you. I thought, 'Who would ever make a pretty girl like this cry? If I ever found the asshole that did this to you, I swore to beat the loving shit out of him.' I wanted to protect you from any danger. You are so strong, Andrea. And that is one of the things that I love about you."

"Aww, thanks Lou. You don't know how much that means to me to hear you say that." I said.

"Andrea, can I tell you something? I don't know if you feel the same way, but I can't keep it in any longer." He said.

"Sure Lou, what is it?" I asked.

"I really like you, would you like to go on date with me right now? It will help you get your mind off of things."

" Lou, I really like you to. I would love to go on a date with you. You don't know how long I have been waiting for you to ask." I said.

"Okay, let's go then." He said.

We hopped into his car and we cruised down the road until we pulled up to a lake. He pulled a picnic basket out of the trunk of the car and a picnic blanket. We sat and ate the food, savoring every bite. We then ran around the lake splashing each other with water. Soon we watched the sun set.

"Andrea, I love you! W-will y-you be my g-girlfriend?" He asked, nervously.

"Lou, I love you, too. I would love to be your girlfriend!" I said.

It was the perfect moment. I could feel him leaning in. I was leaning in too. Finally, we closed the gap between us. I felt fireworks, our lips moved in sync. It's like we were made for each other. I had never felt like this before. We pulled apart, and Lou was the first to speak.

"I love you, Andrea. I have never felt like this with anyone before, ever. I truly mean it! I promise you, I will never hurt you." He said.

" I love you too, Lou. I know you will never hurt me. I have never felt like this with anyone either." I said.

"Let's go tell the boys the good news." He said. "Sounds like a plan." I said.

We both hopped into his car and drove to his house.

We hopped out of the car. We headed to the house. When I stepped inside, and boy was I in for a surprise!

______________________________

DUN DUN DUN... CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!

So, how did you guys like the chapter? Amazayn, right?

Anyways, went to a pool party yesterday at my friends house. It was so much fun! But, the only bad part was my brother tried to drown me TWICE!! I know did it on purpose and was just joking around. But still, I was so mad at him, I mean ugh!! So, I called him an asshole, splashed him with some water and swam away. Other than that I had a great time.

Well, that's all.

Stay fresh my peeps, it's been real!

VOTE

COMMENT

~Andrea :)