Chapter 51: Eleanor Comes Back For Louis

Hey guys, here’s the chapter! Hope you enjoy! Again, major writer’s block! Will update when I can, but I have a really bad stomach bug right now! So, I will update when I can! Thanks again guys! :D

ELEANOR’S POV

I talked to Dani today and told her that I was going to visit Louis today. I was going to try and get him back even though I knew he wasn’t single anymore. I regret breaking up with him and I am going to get him to break up with his girlfriend! No matter what I had to do! I drove up to his house and hopped out of my car. I noticed his car wasn’t in the drive. I walked in and noticed that his girlfriend was in there. I walked up and said, “Louis still loves me, get out of here bitch!” I said.

“Who do you think you are telling me whether my fiancée loves me or not? He loves me and not you!” She said.

“Please, even though we broke up, we are meant to be together!” I said, then I hit her and kicked her and punched her. I grabbed anything I could and hit her with it. As soon as she was unconscious I left, I would come back later when Louis was home.

LOUIS’ POV

I had just gotten home from hanging out with the boys. I couldn’t wait to see my fiancé, we were having a movie night tonight. I walked into our bedroom and found Andrea laying unconscious blood and bruises covering her body. I quickly called and ambulance and called the boys:

Liam: Hey, how are you lovebirds doing?

Me: Liam, I need you and the boys to come to the hospital!

Liam: Louis, what’s going on? What happened?

Me: I’ll explain when you get to the hospital! I’ll meet you there!

Liam: *sighs* We will be there shortly, bye Louis.

Me: Bye Liam.

I hopped into the ambulance they rushed to the hospital. They rushed her into the hospital when we got to the hospital and I went to sit into the waiting room and waited for the boys to get here. I started crying, the boys rushed into the ambulance. I ran into Liam's arms and sobbed.

“Louis, what happened?”

“I came home and I found her in our bedroom unconscious and she had blood and bruise, so I rushed her to the hospital. I don’t know how this happened!” I said.

“Louis, I am sure she will be fine! We will figure out who did this!” Zayn said.

Suddenly, I saw Eleanor walk into the waiting room, straight toward me.

"What are you doing here, Eleanor?" I saked.

"I came here to ask if you would take me back. I'm so sorry, Boobear. Please forgive me?" She begged, with her sickly sweet voice.

"Eleanor, I have a fiancee who I love very much. I would never take you back in a million years after what you did to me!" I said.

"Oh, you mean her! I took care of her for you, so please take me back?" She asked.

"YOU BITCH, HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO SOMEONE I LOVE! DID YOU NOT GET THE HINT THE FIRST TIME, ELEANOR! I WILL NEVER TAKE YOU BACK IN A MILLION YEARS!" I yelled at her.

"Oh, please I am so much prettier than her. You could do so much better!" She said.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE ON YOU! YOU ARE A HORRIBLE EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING!" I yelled at her.

"YOU WILL REGRET THIS LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!" She yelled, then she stomped out of the hospital.

A few minutes later, a doctor walked out towards us. I jumped out of my seat, "Is she going to be okay? What happened?" I asked.

"She is going to be okay. She has a few bruised ribs and a punctured lung. But she will be okay. We will be keeping her overnight though. She is not awake yet, but if you want to see her, she is in room 345." Then, the doctor walked off to tend to other patients.

"Louis, why don't you go visit her first!" Liam said.

I ran down the hall and entered her room. I rushed to her bed and sat dwon in a chair. I grabbed her hand and started talking: "I'm so sorry that my ex-girlfriend hurt you! I never meant for any of this to happen, I'm so sorry! I will do whatever it takes to protect you! Please just wake up. I don't know what I would do without you! I love you so much!" I said, crying into her hospital gown. I laid down and fell asleep next to her. Hoping she will wake up soon.