Chapter 14: Possible Suicide, Another Restored Relationship and Love (Part 2)

ANDREA'S POV

I turned on the T.V. Liam, Louis, Niall, and Harry had left a while ago now. I was watching the entertainment news when the "BREAKING NEWS" icon popped up at the bottom of the screen.

"BREAKING NEWS: PERRIE EDWARDS SEEN CRYING WHILE RUSHING INTO HOSPITAL!" "We have news that Perrie Edwards, Zayn Malik's girlfriend, was seen rushing into the hospital. The same hospital One Direction was seen leaving earlier. We do not know why, but we figured it had something to do with Zayn Malik. What do you think happened? Post your comments and questions below. TMZ News.

Then it popped up again. "BREAKING NEWS: ZAYN MALIK HOSPITALIZED" "We just got news that Zayn Malik from the famous boy band, One Direction, has been hospitalized. Perrie Edwards, Zayn's girlfriend, was seen crying while running into the hospital Zayn is being hospitalized at. We will keep you updated as soon as we know more. Leave your comments and questions below. TMZ News.

I quickly pulled out my phone and called Liam.

RING

RING

RING

"Hello" He answered. "What's wrong, Andrea?"

"Have you watched the news, if not go online or on twitter. You will know what I am talking about. This does not look good." I said, panicked.

"All right, I will turn on TMZ News. It is starting now anyways." He responded.

He continued watching and then said, "Shit, this is not good. Andrea, we need to have a meeting with management right now, this is not good. We need to have an interview right now." Then, he put the conversation on speaker phone and started yelling for Lou, Niall, and Harry. "GUYS, GET DOWN HERE NOW! YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!" I heard heavy footsteps running down the staircase. "What's wrong, Liam?" I heard them sit down and listen to the story. "WHAT?!?!" They yelled. "How did they find out?" They asked.

"Guys, the followed Perrie to the hospital. They just did a story about it before this one came on." I said. "They said they saw her crying and heading into the hospital you guys left earlier. You guys were spotted leaving the hospital. Guys, I feel funny!!" I said. I was getting dizzy and light-headed and my stomach felt queasy.

"Andrea," I didn't respond. "Andrea, what's wrong?" I said, "I don't know..." I started feel really tired. "I just don't feel right." I said. "Just stay in bed, we are on our way, we will meet Perrie outside and we will all meet in your room. Just wait." Liam said. "Andrea, I love you, we are on our way. We will be there soon." Lou said. "Okay, see you, bye guys." I said, then hung up.