Chapter 31: Planning The Wedding

ANDREA'S POV

It's been a few months since the kidnapping, Lou stopped having nightmares. I remember the first week was the worst, he would have nightmares all the time! I would have to wake him up, the only time I got sleep was during the day. But, we got him a therapist, and that seemed to help. But, that is behind us now.

Dani and Perrie were going to help me plan the wedding. So, we headed over to Starbucks and started planning. I ordered the Chocolate Cookie Crumble Frappuccino and a Summer Berry Croissant, Perrie ordered Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino and a Cinnamon Roll, and Dani ordered Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino and a Pumpkin Scone. We sat down and started planning the ceremony and reception songs (since that would be the easiest.)

"Alright, lets start with the Bridal Party Entrance," Perrie said.

"How about Amazed by Lonestar," I said.

"Okay, Bridal Entrance?" Dani asked.

"Um, I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz," I said.

"Alright, Recessional Song?" Perrie asked.

"Let's go with Bless The Broken Road by Rascal Flatts," I said.

"Cake Cutting song?" Perrie asked.

"My Best Friend by Tim McGraw," I said.

"Garter Removal and Bouquet Toss?" Perrie asked.

"Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard for the Garter Removal and You Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC for the Bouquet Toss," I said.

"Okay, what about the First Dance?" Dani asked.

"Look After You by The Fray," I said.

"Well that was straight forward, how about the Father/Daughter Dance?" Perrie asked.

"Let's do I Learned From You by Miley Cyrus ft. Billy Ray Cyrus," I said.

"The Mother/Daughter Dance?" Dani asked.

"You've Got A Friend by James Taylor," I said.

"That's a good song, Last Dance?" Perrie asked.

"Actually, I want to do a Brother/Sister Dance too," I said.

"Okay, do you have any songs in mind?" Dani asked.

"Yes, I do. Fix You by Coldplay for Gerard and Whenever You Remember by Carrie Underwood for Isaac."

"Okay, and the Last Dance?" Perrie asked.

"A Thousand Years by Christina Perri," I said.

"Okay, that's all the songs. When we get a DJ we will figure out what songs we will play inbetween those dances."

"INBETWEENERS DANCE GO!" I shouted.

We started doing the inbetweeners dance and someone was probably videotaping us right now, but we didn't care. We would probably be on YouTube later.

After we were done, we got our trash, threw it away, and walked out like nothing even happened.

We drove home, when we walked into the house we were tackled in hugs by our boyfriends. "Nice dancing, by the way, the inbetweeners dance, really?" Louis whispered in my ear.

"Well, Perrie said inbetween and it progressed from there." I said, laughing.

"What did you guys do at Starbucks, besides dancing?" He asked.

"We talked about the wedding songs," I said.

"What songs did you pick?" He asked as we sat down on my bed.

"Amazed by Lonestar, I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz, Bless The Broken Road by Rascal Flatts, My Best Friend by Tim McGraw, Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard, You Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC, Look After You by The Fray, I Learned From You by Miley Cyrus ft. Billy Ray Cyrus, You've Got A Friend by James Taylor, Fix You by Coldplay, Whenever You Remember by Carrie Underwood, and A Thousand Years by Christina Perri," I said.

"So, what date is our wedding going to be?" He asked.

"Well, I was thinking we could have it on June 17th of next year, since it's already July," I said.

"Sounds good to me, where will we be having the wedding though?" He asked.

"Cocoa Beach, Florida. I've always wanted to be married on the beach," I said.

"Where will we be having our honeymoon?" He asked.

"Rio De Janiero, Brazil," I said.

"You want to go there? It seems pretty cool, but I didn't know you wanted to go there!" He said, surprised.

"Yeah, I've always wanted to go there, and I thought what better place to visit on our honeymoon than there," I said.

"We need to make save-the-date cards, so people know we are sending out our wedding invitations soon," I said.

"Well, it's been a long day, why don't we head to bed, yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm knackered," I said.

We headed up to bed and as soon as my head touched the pillow I was out like a light.