Chapter 84: Surprise On Tour

*2 Weeks Later*

ANDREA’S POV

Josh had been released from the hospital and had started up tour again. Today I was planning a surprise for Louis! His best friend, Stanley Lucas a.k.a. Stan Lucas, was coming to surprise him. He was going to come out on stage while they answered twitter questions. Louis was going to be so happy. I just got another text from him.

Hey love, we still on for tonight? I want to see my best friend!

~Stan

Yup, we still are! He misses you! He talks about you a lot! He never shuts up about you! I can tell you guys have a special bond! More special than Larry Stylinson! Haha! :P

~Tommo’s Girl

Haha, he’s a special one! But that’s how we became friends! We will always be better than Larry Stylinson! Louis ‘The Tommo’ Tomlinson and Stan Lucas FOREVER! Haha! :P

~Stan

Okay, okay! Be here at 6:30, one of the lads will meet you at the door and you’ll hide in their dressing room! I’ll come and get you when it comes time to go on stage!

~Tommo’s Girl

Haha, okay! Talk to you soon! Can’t wait to finally meet you, you seem like a really nice girl!

~Stan

Talk to you soon! You seem like a nice lad as well! Can’t wait to meet you either!

~Tommo’s Girl

I put my phone and pecked Louis’ on the lips. “Why are you so happy, baby?” He asked.

“I have a surprise for you during the concert!” I told him

“Oh, what is it?” He asked.

“If I told you, it wouldn’t be a surprise, now would it?” I asked.

He pouted, “No, it wouldn’t!” He replied.

“I promise you’ll love it!” I said, kissing him on the cheek.

“Okay!” He replied.

I went to my dressing room to get ready for the show.

*Concert Time*

“And we would like to introduce our opening act, The Girls Next Door, everybody!” Louis announced.

We ran out on stage. “Hello Los Angeles! How is everyone tonight?” I yelled into the microphone.

The crowd cheered. “We can’t hear you!” Nicole shouted.

The crowd cheered louder. “That’s more like it!” I replied.

We started singing and soon it was over. “Thank you, Los Angeles! Now, let’s hear it for One Direction!” I chanted.

The crowd cheered loudly. We ran off stage as I heard Louis say, “Hello Los Angeles! How did you guys like The Girls Next Door?” He asked the crowd.

I went back to my dressing room and showered, because I was really sweaty.

I quickly texted Liam.

Who’s dressing room is Stan in?

~Tommo’s Girl

Um, I think Zayn’s! Let me check!

~Leeyum

Okay!

~Tommo’s Girl

Yup, he’s in Zayn’s room! Twitter questions are in half an hour!

~Leeyum

Kk!

~Tommo’s Girl

*Half An Hour Later*

“Okay, time for twitter questions!” Liam announced.

“@ughzayn says, can you sing us your favorite song right now? x” Louis says.

Liam sang Worldwide by Big Time Rush, Louis sang I Won’t Give Up by Jason Mraz, Zayn sang Heart Skips A Beat by Olly Murs, Niall sang Love Story by Taylor Swift, and Harry sang Boyfriend by Justin Bieber.

“@chirpyharry says, who takes the longest showers? :) x” Harry says.

“Um, probably me!” Zayn replied.

“@NotAMaleSheep says, Do you ever get scared because of how much your fans know about you?” Niall says.

“I don’t really think so, at first we were! But, after a while, we realized how easy it is to find something out about someone! It’s so easy these days! I think some of our fans do better detective work than the FBI, CIA, and Detective combined! Haha!” Louis says.

“‏@shaylamaree says, “If you were a dog, what breed would you like to be?”

Louis said Jack Russell Terrier, Zayn said German Shepherd, Liam said he would be whatever breed Loki was, Harry said Poodle, and Niall said Golden Retriever.

“@zaynmalik says, what would you do if Stan was here right now?” Harry said.

“Um, I would probably hug him to death and tell him to come visit more often because I never see him enough!” Louis said, a frown on his face.

“Turn that frown upside down, Tomlinson!” Stan told Louis.

“Stan!” Louis yelled, running across the stage and wrapped him in a bone crushing hug.

“Who arranged this?” He asked Stan.

“You’re wife! She’s a lovely girl, I can understand why you love her! She’s definitely a keeper!” He told Louis.

“Andrea, get your ass out here!” Louis told me.

I got on stage and Louis picked me up and spun me around. He set me down and crashed his lips on mine. We kissed for a few minutes and pulled away. He whispered in my ear, “Thank you! One of the best surprises I could ever get!” He smiled at me.

“Your welcome! Now you better finish your show, Stan and I will still be here when you are done!” I told him.

“Okay, just remember I love you!” He said.

I walked off stage with Stan and we chatted while playing with Pete. The show finished and we soon were greeted by 5 sweaty boys. They all went to take a shower because I wasn’t letting them anywhere near Pete or myself if they didn’t. I let Louis go hang out with Stan cause I knew that they would want to hang out and catch up on lost time.

*2 Hours Later*

It was about 11 at night and I was waiting for Louis to come home. Louis then came in through the door and he was drunker than a skunk. Zayn followed him in with Stan, who wasn’t drunk at all.

“Hey, I’ll stay with you and Louis tonight and help you take care of everything. Louis’ pretty useless when he’s this drunk.” Stan told me.

“Thank you Stan, for staying and helping me out.” I replied.

“It’s no problem, I’ve taken care of Louis like this before, it’s no big deal.” He said.

We both headed to bed, Stan taking a drunk Louis to the guest room with him.