Chapter 14: Hospitals and a Restored Relationship (Part 2)

LOUIS' POV

I tuned on the news and it was entertainment. Great, get to hear more about my breakup with my girlfriend. Why couldn't they find something else to talk about. I was just about change the channel when the "BREAKING NEWS" icon popped up at the bottom of the screen.

"BREAKING NEWS: AMBULANCE SEEN AT LOUIS TOMLINSON'S EX-GIRLFRIEND'S HOUSE." I quickly turned up the volume, listening intently. "An ambulance was seen pulling into Louis Tomlinson's ex-girlfriend's house. Andrea was loaded onto a gurney and loaded into the ambulance. They quickly left and headed toward the hospital. Her brothers were seen crying and hopping into their car. They quickly followed the ambulance. What do you think happened to Andrea? Why did she need to be rushed to the hospital? Leave your comments and questions on our website. TMZ News.

I quickly got up, tears streaming down my face. I quickly texted Liam.

Why is Andrea in the hospital? I'm heading there now. R u guys there now?

Louis :)

Yeah, long story. Yes, we r @ the hospital. See you there. Hang in the buddy! :)

Liam

Okay, I want to hear it when I get there. R her brothers there? I will try. :(

Louis :)

Yes they are. See you there mate. :)

Liam

Okay, see you. :(

Louis :)

I ran to my car, hopped in, and raced there.