Chapter 56: Lost Without You

LOUIS’ POV

I got up and took a shower I grabbed my striped shirt and my red skinny jeans. I hopped in my shower and washed my hair and body. All the boys were up by the time I got out of the shower. I grabbed some breakfast and sat down at the table. I finished my breakfast and we all hopped into the car and drove to the hospital.

I hopped out and I ran up to the receptionists desk and asked for “Andrea Arnold”. She said that I could go in but I had to be quiet because she was still asleep.

I grabbed a chair and sat down by her bed. I grabbed her hand and said, “I’m so sorry this happened! I wish I could have protected you and I feel so bad that she did this to you! I promise you I will do whatever it takes to protect you! I promise that when all this is over we will go on a long vacation and we won’t have to worry about anything! I love you so much, please wake up!” I said.

By the time I finished, I was crying. I had tears streaming down my face. I went out to the waiting room and told Liam that he could go in now. I sat down and started bawling. Harry came and sat by me. He started rubbing my back. I lifted my face out of my hands and hugged him. He hugged me back and continued to rub my back. We just sat there and hugged each other. I cried into his shirt for a while. I cried until there where no more tears left.

Just then, Liam walked out and it looked like he had been crying too. I ran up to him and hugged him. He buried his face in my shirt. He clung onto my shirt, like if he were to let go he would lose me forever. I just stood there and let him cry into my shirt, because I knew that’s what he needed. We just stood there embracing each other. The others where having a group hug, they had gone to see Andrea too!

I called Paul and asked him to pick us up, because none of us where in a great state of mind to drive! One of our other security guards was coming to pick up Liam’s car. Paul came and picked us up and we all went home!

We decided to pop in a comedy, because we didn’t want to cry anymore. We popped in “The Heat” and Niall made popcorn. After the movie was over, we all went to bed. I fell asleep with tears in my eyes.

*4 Days Later*

I went to go visit Andrea in the hospital. She still hasn’t woken up yet, I’ve gone to visit her every day, including the boys, her brothers, the boys girlfriends, and Little Mix. I keep hoping she’ll wake up, but she never does! I’m starting to lose hope that she’ll ever wake up! I hope she wakes up soon! I am also worried about the baby! The doctors monitor the baby everyday to make sure she is okay! But, they said that they may not know whether there is anything is wrong with the baby until it is born! They said it looks healthy though, which is good! I just sit there and hold her hand, waiting for her to wake up!

“Andrea, I love you so much! I’m so sorry that Eleanor did this to you! It’s all my fault, because I could have stopped her if I had gotten home sooner! I love you so much, the boys love you, Little Mix loves you, your brothers love you, and your friends love you! Please wake up, because you are my world and without you I am nothing!  So, please wake up!” I said.

I left and let her brothers go and visit her! They loved her so much and feel bad because they weren’t there when it happened! Eventually, they came out and everyone else went to go visit her! Eventually, we all went home, because we were all tired. Everybody just crashed at mine and Andrea’s flat. I fell asleep with tears running down my face.