Chapter 93: Recovery

**The Next Morning**

ANDREA’S POV

I heard whispering beside me as I woke up.

“Where is he? She’s going to be upset when she finds out he’s not here.”

“He had a rough night last night. First, he scared his wife and that upset him. Then, when we went to that meeting, he got into a bit of a tiff with one of the other guys. He needs time to calm down, she’ll understand. He’s upset with everything that’s happened lately and he needs a way to come to terms with everything that’s happened. He’ll come through.”

“What does he need to come to terms with?”

“Quit being thick-headed, you dimwit! His wife is still laying in a damn hospital bed, Alyssa almost got taken TWICE, Nicole got kidnapped for two weeks and she’s still traumatized and won’t let anyone near her except Harry. It’s a lot for him to handle right now. He need time and space, we all have to respect that!”

“Let’s let her rest.”

I heard footsteps and the door was shut.

--Half an Hour Later--

I woke up to glass breaking and I screamed. It sounded like it was coming from upstairs. I quickly pulled out my phone and dialled Zayn’s number.

(Z = Zayn, A = Andrea)

Z: Andrea, what’s wrong?

A: Zayn, I think someone’s in the house. I think someone broke in.

Z: Aren’t Niall and Liam home?

A: No, they didn’t come running down here when I screamed or when they broke the window.

Z: Here’s what I want you to do, sneak out of the window and run to Harry’s house! I’ll be there shortly.

*Zayn, who are you talking to?*

*Niall, Liam, what are you guys doing here? You’re supposed to be at Louis’ house!*

*We thought Harry was there?*

Z: Are you still there?

A: Yeah, they’re getting closer!

Z: Shit! Andrea, do what I said! Climb out the window and book it to Harry’s! Don’t look back, don’t slow down! We’ll be there as soon as possible.

A: Okay, I’m climbing out the window!

Z: Look, I’m gonna hang up! Just get to Harry’s house!

*End of Conversation*

I ran without looking back and burst through Harry’s door. He came down and saw it was me.

He rushed to my side and I broke down in his arms, weak and upset, “Shh Love, you’re safe now! I won’t let anyone hurt you! You’re okay, you’re gonna be okay!” He said soothingly.

He pulled away and looked me in the eyes, “What are you doing here? What happened?” He asked panicked.

“Someone broke into our house and Pete was upstairs so I couldn’t grab him. I escaped through the window! Harry, I was so scared!” I told him, feeling dizzy.

He noticed I looked a little pale so he moved me over to the couch and made me sit down. He went to fetch me some more IV bags and some water. He came back and inserted the needle into my arm and I drank the glass of water he got me. Zayn, Liam, and Niall burst through the door and Zayn came over to me. He cupped my face in his hands and looked me over to make sure I didn’t have any new cuts or bruises.