Chapter 55: Finally Found

LOUIS’ POV

*2 Weeks Later*

It has been 4 weeks since Andrea was taken and she was now 12 weeks pregnant. I felt so guilty because I felt like I could have done something to prevent this from happening! Suddenly, my phone started going off! It was an unknown number, but it could have been an officer saying they found my fiancée! I decided to answer the call.

(O = Officer, L = Louis)

L: Hello

O: Hello, is this Louis Tomlinson?

L: Yes, it is. May I ask who is speaking?

O: This is officer Ferson, I was just calling to say that I have located Eleanor and Andrea and your fiancée is on her way to the hospital! I knew Andrea, I went to high school with her! She is a very sweet girl! I’m glad she found someone who made her happy. Congratulations on the engagement!

L: Thank you and thank you for finding her & taking care of her!

O: It’s my job, and if its someone I know, I make sure I take extra good care of them! Just thought I would let you know that she was found. And Eleanor is on her way to jail as we speak. Have a good day, Louis!

L: You too, oh and while I’m talking to you, what’s your address? I could send you an invite to the wedding since you were close friends to Andrea in high school.

O: I will text you the address later on my phone, now that I have your number! Goodbye Louis!

L: Goodbye officer Ferson!

I got off the phone and I literally started bawling. They had found Andrea, she was on her way to the hospital and Eleanor was going to jail. It was all over now, I didn’t have to worry about Eleanor anymore and I could finally see Andrea again. Liam walked into the room. He came run over to me, I jumped off the couch and fell into his arms.

“Louis, what’s wrong? Shh, everything’s going to be okay!” He said, then he just stood there and hugged me. After a few minutes I pulled away from the hug, “They finally found Andrea and Eleanor is on her way to jail as we speak. Andrea’s finally safe and we don’t have to worry about Eleanor anymore!” I said.

Liam started smiling and had tears running down his face too, but they weren’t sad tears! No, they were happy tears! Everyone came running after they heard Liam screaming. They saw him crying but he had a smile on his face!

“Louis, what did you do to Liam? You broke him!” Zayn said.

“No, I didn’t! I just made him a very happy person!” I said.

“How? He’s running around screaming, has tears running down his face and he has a smile on his face!” Zayn said.

“They found Andrea and Eleanor is on her way to jail! Andrea’s finally safe again and we don’t have to worry about Eleanor ever again!” I said.

They all started and celebrating and hugging each other, they were as happy as I was because it was finally over. We all went to agreed to visit Andrea tomorrow! We all went to bed with smiles on our faces.