Chapter 65: Memories

ANDREA'S POV

*2 Months Later*

I slowly gained my memory back. I had remembered a couple of things. One of those things was my brothers. Isaac and Gerard were so happy that I remembered them. They were so excited when I told them. I still didn't remember when Liam, Zayn, and Harry told me they were my brothers. But, they told me that wasn't until long after I met them. So, I knew I hadn't gained all my memory back yet. I still had a long ways to go, because the lads also told me I was 12 months pregnant when they found me. Apparently, I was kidnapped by Louis' ex-girlfriend, that's what Josh told me anyways. And that's how I ended up in the hospital and was in a coma for so long. She had abused me so bad that I had severe brain trauma and was in surgery for hours when they rushed me to the hospital after the police found me. Unfortunately, I don't remember any of this. I could tell Louis was suffering still, because I hadn't gained all my memory back. But, I had remembered when he asked me out. So, we were back together again. So, he was really happy about that. I know how much he missed my kisses and craved my touch. I'm glade he isn't suffering as much!

It was now March, my birthday was coming up in a few days. I had no idea what I want for my birthday. It was my brothers birthday too! Apparently we were triplets! They had all our presents wrapped, but I didn't know what I was getting because I didn't tell them what I wanted. I guess I will just be surprised. I was currently sitting with Louis, when I got another flashback:

"Andrea, I want to take you someplace special. We are going on a date!" Louis said.

"Lou, I'm not going anywhere dressed like this! I will go get changed! I said, hopping out of the car. I ran back out wearing a dress and heels. I had my purse, I hopped into the car and we drove off.

He took me to the lake where we had our first date. It was where we admitted our feelings for each other, where we had our first kiss, and where he asked me to be his girlfriend. We ate and splashed around in the water. Then, he said, "Andrea, I need to ask you something!" He said.

"Sure Lou, you can ask me anything!" I said, with a smile on my face.

He got down on one knee and pulled out a ring box out of his pocket, he opened it and said, "Andrea, I love you! I could never see myself sharing a life with anyone else! I love you with all my heart and I want to spend the rest of my life with you! I knew you were the one for me when I first met you! Would you do the honor of becoming my wife?" He asked.

I snapped out of my trance and saw Louis waving his hands in front of my face. "Andrea? Andrea, are you there?" He asked.

"Sorry Louis, just had another flashback!" I said.

"What did you remember?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"When you proposed to me! And also remember getting the text from Isaac afterwards and the boys proposed to their girlfriends too!" I said.

He jumped up off the couch and pulled me up. He pulled me into a hug and spun me around. I giggled out loud about his happiness. Everyone came running downstairs to see what all the commotion was about. "Louis, what's going on? Why are you so excited?" Zayn asked.

"Andrea just remembered when I proposed to her!" He said, then pulled me in for a kiss. We were soon making out, when someone cleared their throat. We both pulled away. Everyone came rushing over an soon we were in a group hug. "Congrats Andrea, we were all wondering when you would remember! Louis was so happy when you said yes! He said you made him the happiest man in the world. Do you remember anything else?" Liam asked.

"I know you, Zayn, Isaac, and Gerard all proposed to your girlfriends the same night!" I said.

They all pulled me into the group hug again. Excited that I remembered something so important and so memorable. "So, you have remembered everything up to the proposal then?" Niall asked.

"I remember everything! When I had the flashback when Zayn tried to commit suicide, I was shocked!" I said, tears pricking my eyes. Zayn pulled me in for a hug. I heard everyone leave, to give time alone to talk. "I never meant to hurt you. I'm so sorry I ever did that! Don't ever thing it was something you did! You didn't do anything! I was just feeling sorry for myself and I wasn't thinking clearly! I thought that there was no other way around it, meeting you was one of the best things that ever happened to me! I don't want you to lose me and I don't want to lose you! You are one of the best sisters I could ever ask for! I'm sorry if I ever hurt you!" He said, burying his face in my hair.

"I forgive you, but please don't do anything like that again! I don't know what I would do if I ever lost you!" I said, still crying.

"I promise, doll! You are never going to lose me, ever! I'm not going anywhere!" He said, mumbling into my neck. We talked for hours about everything and he gave me some great advice. I got tired and went to bed. Louis crawled in a few minutes later. We fell asleep in each others arms.