Chapter 37: Dress Shopping & The Spa

ANDREA'S POV

I woke up and went to take a shower. I got out and put on my London t-shirt I got at Aero and my SO Jeans. I put on my owl earrings I got from one of my ex-boyfriends and my heart necklace I got from my fiancée. I straightened my hair and put on some makeup. I sprayed on some of my Twilight Woods perfume I got for Christmas last year, my fiancée loved the smell and so did I. I headed downstairs and waited for Dani, Perrie, Nicole, Alyssa, and Devin. The boys were taking Josh tux shopping since he couldn't yesterday. He had flown back to London to introduce Devin to his parents, so that is why Devin wasn't there yesterday to discuss wedding details with us at Starbucks. I would catch her up on the details later.

We headed out to the private jet that the boys had gotten us. I was getting my dress in Florida, since that's where I was having my wedding. The boy had already flown out earlier this morning. They had flown out their yesterday, too. To pick out their tuxes. We got seated and took off.

We landed a couple hours later and went to over to David's Bridal. We looked at wedding dresses for a few hours, and then we headed over to the salon and got our mani/Pedi's, haircuts, makeovers, and full body massages. We decided to get a hotel. We were going to look a venues tomorrow. Since, we  were already in Florida, I didn't want to fly back out here tomorrow. But, Lou would have to. I called him up and told him what was going on.

RING

RING

RING

"Hello?"

"Hey, Lou! The girls and I decided we were going to stay in Florida and try to decide on a venue for the wedding. You are going to have to fly out here tomorrow. We are going to try to book a wedding planner too!" I said.

"Alright, I'll book a private jet for tomorrow morning! How early would you like me out there?" He asked.

"How about noon? The girls want me to look at more dresses tomorrow morning," I said.

"Sounds good to me! I'll book a 10:30 plane! See you tomorrow, love you!" He said.

"Love you, too! Bye!" I said, then hung up.

"Well, I'm going to hit the hay!" I said.

I got into my PJ's and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.