Chapter 23: Ex-boyfriends and Budding Relationships

ALYSSA'S POV

I woke up sweat running down my face and tears streaming down my face. I went up to Niall's room and walked in.

"What's wrong, love?" He asked.

"I had a nightmare! My ex came back and beat me because I wouldn't get back together with him." I said, still crying.

He got out of bed and hugged me while guiding me to his bed. We sat down and said, "I will not let anyone hurt you, I promise!" He said.

I laid down next to him and he pulled me closer. My back up against his. He sang to me until I fell asleep.

LOUIS' POV

I woke up and Andrea wasn't there. I got up and walked past Niall's room. I quickly ran back and saw Niall talking to Alyssa while cuddling with her.

I listened, I heard bits and pieces like "I won't let him hurt you" and "I would never do that to you." I was confused, were they dating or something and who were they talking about?

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Andrea was eating some cereal and a clementine. "Hey, what's up with Niall and Alyssa. Why is she scared someone will hurt her?"

"Oh, that. She broke up with her boyfriend. He was abusive, so one day while he was at work she ran away and left a note. Ever since, she has had nightmares that her boyfriend will find her and beat her. We don't know what happened, but he never used to be that way. But, one day he just started hitting her and stuff. It was quite scary." She said.

"Well, none of the boys will let her get hurt. We will all protect her." I said.

"Aww, Lou, that means so much to me. That you would protect my best friend. I should probably tell you something else though." She said, nervously.

"What is it, babe? You can tell me anything." I said.

"Nicole ran away from her boyfriend too. He is looking for her! He will stop at nothing until he finds her. I'm scared for her. I saw her and Harry talking this morning too!" She said.

"Well, none of us will let anything happen to them!" I said.

"Thanks babe, you're the best!" She said, pecking me on the lips quickly.

"Anything for you, babe!" I said.

Nicole came running out of Harry's room, tears running down her face.

"Nicole, what's wrong?" Andrea asked.

"It's Harry..." She said

"What about Harry?" I asked.

"He's missing!" She said