Chapter 43: Putting The Pieces Into Place (Part 6)

LOUIS' POV

It's been 2 week since Andrea left. This week has been hell, I had to go the appointment for the wedding planner since Andrea didn't show up. My fiancée just got up and left and it was all Liam's fault. He feels really bad about what he did and its eating him on the inside, not knowing where Andrea is. I love her with all my heart and I just want to find her and let her know how bad Liam feels and how much I love her. Liam has locked himself in his room and won't come out, except to occasionally eat and go to the bathroom. Otherwise, he just locks himself in his room and doesn't come out.

I walked over to his door and knocked on it, "Liam, we need to talk! This isn't good for you, it's not healthy!" He didn't answer. I knocked again, still no answer. I went to get Paul, "Paul, Liam's not answering his door! He at least grumbles or moans or says "Go away!" But he's not even doing that anymore!" I said.

Paul rammed down Liam's door, I ran into his room and found him unconscious. "Liam! Liam, wake up!" I said, but he didn't budge. He looked really pale too! Paul carried him out and ran out the car. He started the engine and sped out of the driveway, towards the hospital.

"Guys, we have to go to the hospital now!" I said, running up to my room and grabbing my cell.

Isaac, Gerard, Zayn, Niall, Harry, Nicole, Alyssa, Dani, and Perrie came running up the stairs. "What's wrong, Lou? Is it Liam? Has he come out of his room?" Dani asked, hopeful.

"When I went to talk to Liam, he wasn't answering me! So, Paul rammed down his door. I ran into his room and found him unconscious and pale. Paul rushed out to the car and sped him to the hospital! We have to go to the hospital to see if he's alright! I have to call Andrea and see how she's doing though!" Lou said.

"I'll drive," Harry said. We all hopped into the car. I dialed Andrea's number and her phone rang! "Hi, this is Andrea! I can't come to the phone right now, I am too busy hanging out with my fiancée and my friends! I'll get back to you soon, leave a message after the beep!"

"Andrea, it's Liam! He's been hospitalized, I don't know how bad it is right now, but I know it's bad! Please call me when you get this! I love you so much! Please come back home, everyone is a wreck without you, even Liam! Please just call me when you get this! Love you, babe! Bye!" I said, then hung up.

We parked our car and raced into the hospital, "Liam Payne," I asked.

"He's in surgery, why don't you have a seat over there! The doctor will be out shortly!" She said.

We went to go sit over in the chairs and wait for the doctor. Several minutes later, a doctor walked out and came over to us. "Are you here for Liam Payne?" He asked.

"Yes, how is he?" I asked.

"Well, the surgery was successful! If you would have waited any longer, he may not have made it!" the doctor said.

"If you don't mind me asking, what was wrong with him?" I asked.

"We had to flush out his system, apparently he swallowed a bunch of pills!" the doctor said.

"You mean, he tried to commit suicide?" I asked.

"Yes, he is a very lucky man! Talk to him when he wakes up, yeah? Tell him that it isn't as bad as it seems, whatever it is! I will leave you to it now! He is in Room 134," the doctor said.

We rushed in there and found an unconscious Liam, but he wasn't as pale anymore! Someone came barging into the room, it was Andrea. We stood there frozen, "What happened to him?" she asked.