Chapter 92: Penguin

*1 Month Later*

ANDREA’S POV

All I could see was darkness. I heard two people talking and I thought I was still in the basement so I started freaking out. I felt someone squeezing my hand.

“Hey baby, it’s just me. You’re okay.” The voice reassured me. Louis.

“Can you squeeze my hand darling?” He asked.

I summoned all the energy I could muster and squeezed his hand lightly.

“Alright, I know you can hear me. Zayn is in the room with me, if you aren’t comfortable with him being in the room, I want you to squeeze my hand.” He instructed.

I quickly squeezed his hand and I heard whispering. Then, I heard someone exit the room.

“It’s okay, sweetheart. It’s just you and me. No one’s going to hurt you.” He reassured me.

I waited 2 more minutes and I tried opening my eyes. The lights were bright so I quickly shut them again. I reopened them when I had adjusted to the light.

“You’re awake!” He replied.

“Now, I’m gonna ask call the doctor in. I know you aren’t comfortable with unknown males, so I want you to come up with a safe word if he’s overstepping his boundaries, alright.” He said.

I shook my head yes. He got a glass of water and I quickly drank it while he got another one. He let me drink my water in peace while he called the doctor.

“Alright hun, did you think of a word?” He asked.

“Penguin.” I replied.

“Okay, if you even feel the slightest bit uncomfortable, I want you to use that word. Okay?” He asked.

“Okay.” I replied.

He started checking me over and making sure my cuts and bruises. He started to lift my shirt and it made me feel uncomfortable.

“Penguin.” I shouted, starting to panic.

The doctor let go of my shirt instantly. Louis quickly grabbed my hand in his and leaned into me, singing quietly, calming me instantly.

“Baby, is it alright if I check your stomach?” He asked cautiously.

I shook my head yes and he kept looking up at me, making sure he wasn’t pushing any boundaries with me. He started making his way up to my breasts, still checking to make sure I wasn’t uncomfortable in any way.

“Penguin.” I cried.

He immediately stopped touching me and he started singing quietly to me, calming me down again. He quietly told the doctor to leave, telling him to come back later and check my legs.

“Baby, I’m gonna be just outside this door. I gotta talk to the boys really quickly. Hollar my name if you need me.” He instructed, kissing me on the forehead and shutting the door behind him. I laid there and waited for Louis come back into the room.

I heard a rustling noise coming from outside the window and immediately got scared, “Louis!” I shouted.

I heard loud footsteps coming down the hall and he quickly opened the door and rushed to my side, seeing the distress on my face. He leaned down and quietly sang into my ear, calming me down a bit.

“What’s wrong, sweetheart?” He asked concerned

“I heard something outside the window!” I replied.

“Alright, I’ll just be a minute. I promise I’ll be right outside this door and I’ll make sure to leave it open.” He told me.

He walked out of the room and called Zayn and Harry over. I heard whispered responses being exchanged back and forth then Louis entered the room again.