Chapter 42: Putting The Pieces Into Place (Part 5)

ANDREA'S POV

Last night was amazing! I headed downstairs to get some breakfast and Perrie, Nicole, Alyssa, Dani, and Devin were in the kitchen! "Morning girls, sleep well?" I asked.

"The question is, did you sleep well? Have fun last night did you? Next time be a little quieter, your lucky your brothers, Paul, or Liam didn't hear you! They would have your ass!" Perrie said.

"Where we really that loud?" I asked.

"Yeah, you were. Oh, and you might want to fix your hair and cover up those hickeys!" Nicole said.

"Who needs to cover up hickeys?" Liam asked, walking into the kitchen.

I stood there frozen and Liam noticed my love bites. "Who did this?" He asked.

I was so scared, I didn't answer. He must have figured it out though, because he started yelling, "Louis, get your ass down here!"

Louis came rushing down the stairs, Liam noticed their where love bites on Louis' neck too. "I'll talk to you next!" He said.

Liam and Louis went outside to talk. Everybody came running into the kitchen, I told the girls to go play downstairs and I told the parents I would talk to them later. They all went back downstairs, probably to go back to sleep. "What's going on? Why is Liam yelling at Lou?" "Yeah, Vas Happenin?"

Zayn noticed the love bites on my neck, "Oh, that's Vas Happenin!" Everybody looked at Zayn, confused. "Look at her neck!" was all he said.

"Damn, no wonder Lou is getting his ass chewed out!" Harry commented.

"Look at his neck, guys! It's just as bad!" I said.

"Damn, what did you guys do last night?" Niall asked.

"They did it, they were pretty loud too! I'm surprised you guys didn't wake up!" Perrie said.

"Yeah, all us girls heard it! Why didn't you? They were really quite loud!" Nicole commented.

"Damn, your gonna get your ass chewed out too!" Zayn stated.

"I know, I'm actually quite scared!" I replied.

Just then, Lou walked in, white as a ghost. I gulped and slowly walked outside.

"Sit!" He stated.

"Did you use protection?" He asked.

"No," I said, ashamed.

"Why not Andrea? You could be pregnant right now! Are you really that stupid?" He asked, getting angrier by the moment.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking! I was just in the moment!" I said.

"Just in the moment, Just in the moment! Clearly you were, because otherwise you would have used protection!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry, okay? Why are you getting so worked up over this? It's my life, not yours?" I yelled back.

"Because, you are so irresponsible! It's ridiculous, I mean it's like taking care of a 5 year old. I have to make all the choices for you!" He shouted.

"Oh yeah, if I'm like a five year old, then I'll just leave! Get out of your life for good!" I screamed.

I ran outside to the car and drove off. Leaving my life and fiancée behind!