Chapter 73: The Honeymoon (Part 3)

LOUIS’ POV

*1 Week Later*

We had been in and out of the police station all last week, but now we could have the all the time to ourselves. Today we were going to visit Corcovado. I heard it is a beautiful place and they the Christ statue that was in that one Twilight movie. Andrea said that she always wanted to go there, so what better day than today to go visit it.

After we went to visit the Christ the Redeemer statue, we went to watch a soccer game in Maracanã, which was a soccer temple near the statue. We sat and watched the game and cheered as loud as we could for the home team. The home team won, of course! We had a blast at the soccer game!

We went to visit Sugar Loaf Mountain for a bit. We took the two cable cars up there and explored up there for a while. We found out there was rock climbing too! So, we went rock climbing for a few hours. After we were tired of rock climbing, we decided to go to the beach.

When, we got to the beach, we stripped off of our clothes and jumped in the water. We splashed around in the water for a while and just had fun! After a while, we got tired and decided to go back to the hotel, have a shower, and hop into bed. Tomorrow I am taking her Carnaval I thought as I closed my eyes.

*The Next Day*

ANDREA’S POV

Today Louis said he was taking me to the Carnaval. I heard it’s supposed to be really cool. They are supposed to have all these bands and they get dressed up in elaborate, thematic costumes. They sing and dance the samba to the sound of drums. They are also supposed to have really beautiful floats.

We both got dressed and headed to the Carnaval. When I took out my phone and quickly took out my phone and checked my messages. I noticed I had a text from Zayn, it said:

From Zayn ;) :* <3: Hey, how is Rio? I bet you guys are having a lot of fun! :)

To Zayn ;) :* <3: It’s amazing! Oh my gosh, it’s so gorgeous! Lots of picture! How’s Pete? He’s not causing any trouble is he?

From Zayn ;) :* <3: I’m glad, you’ll have to show me the pictures when you guys get home! Pete is fine and no he is not causing any trouble! He got sick earlier this week, but he is 100% better now!

To Zayn ;) :* <3: Will do! And I’m glad that’s he’s better now! Gotta go now, the Carnaval is about to start! Talk to you later, love you! xx <3

I shut my phone off and put my phone back in my pocket. I watched the floats as they passed. There were some really gorgeous floats. We listened to some groups perform and decided to wander around and see what else there was to see. I was fascinated by all the stuff there was to see here.

We went to the beach again after the Carnaval died down a little. We splashed around in the water and just had fun. People looked at us funny every once in a while, but we didn’t care. This is what I love about Louis, we can go anywhere and just have fun! We don’t have to worry about anything else and can just be ourselves!

We got back to the hotel and we both showered. Afterwards, I noticed that Breaking Dawn: Part 1 was on HBO, so I plopped down on the bed while Louis went and made popcorn. We sat and watched the movie while eating popcorn. After that, the second one came on so we watched that too and Louis made more popcorn. After the movie was over, we both decided we were going to bed. Hoping to have an even better day than we did today!